M*CARBO Brotherhood

Sig Bullseye Sight ANY WINDAGE ADJUSTMENT?

I want to work with it a little more. Spend more time eliminating me as the issue.

5 Likes

AS mentioned above mine WAS shooting way left.
I removed the screws removed the sight whipped the seat down and returned the sight to it’s place torquing the sight SO VERY LITTLE to the left as I tightened the screws. Shot it at 10,15,25 yds. At 25 yds it shot good.pretty good. AS good as the same gun with the new TRUGLO TFX Pro sights.

6 Likes

Gotta say, I never fired a sub-compact or conceal sized handgun before, but I had the opportunity to shoot a P365 SAS with this sight system today a the range (yeah, turns out my range never closed). Great little shooter for its size and I actually liked the bullseye sight. It is definitely different but it worked. I made good hits at ~10 yards but I couldn’t say too much on precision as I was only shooting 6" steel plates. If I could carry, I would consider one of these guns.

8 Likes

What size of magazine were shooting with. For my hands the 12 round is JUST adequate and is the minimum for carry. I like the 15 a whole lot for stability.

5 Likes

I think it was a 10 with a little “ear” on the baseplate to extended the grip for pinky finger, but I could’ve used a little more if it was there, if I’m completely honest. Suppose a 15 would seem like luxury accommodations. The stippling was very grippy, not only a good thing but almost a necessity, I think. I was a little worried on how I’d make out with the bullseye sight after reading many of the posts here regarding it and this particular pistol over the past months, but I thought it worked pretty well in the end.

Again, I have never fired a handgun anywhere near that small, it was an eye opener as I always figured they’d be impossible to shoot, particularly with larger hands. Color me delightfully surprised.

6 Likes

If you were shooting with the 10rounder then you would, most likely feel much more secure with the 12 rounder.
Here are my 3 subcompacts
I need the 6+2 round magazine for the LCPII it gives me just about as much comfort as the 7 round mag on the 938. Next week I will have 2 8 round P290 mags Which have to be modified for the 938.

Yes, in accord to your statement the 15 is like a “Bently” in compairison with the 10 rounder.
By the way that is not a LCP Custom it is a LCPII with Gslloway precision trigger, Hogue grip cover and HYVE 6+2 mag extension

Here is a compairison of P938BRG model and my P365 with different slide. This one is with TRUGLO TFX Pro sights and 12 round magazine.The upper right quadrant pf the target is, 10 shots, at 25yds rested with p365 and S&B 115gr.

12 round mag in hand.

7 Likes

This photo makes me want to try a P938 now…

3 Likes

I’ve been wanting one. It was actually a decision I had to make recently.
The Bullpup or a P938. Was just a little too obsessed with the Bullpup.

6 Likes

I like them also !!!
If You want to chose between 938 and 365 the 365 is less expensive. I like the manual safety on both/
the p365, of course, can be had without it. and you can pick up either with or without in a P365 TACPAC(not the SAS) that comes with 3 12 round mags. Compaired with purchasing just the gun is a savings of about the price of 3 mags.
A p938 is limited to 7+1 rounds. it is more concealable but the minimum of 10+1 all the way up to 15+1 for the 365 is a go for most folks. As you can see in the one pic that the 12+1 option is not that much larger than the 938. IF you decide on a 938 I highly recommend you get the BRG model 938-9-BRG-AMBI the grip is actually a Hogue grip.

6 Likes

I know this feeling well, and it was reinforced again today at the range. Speaking of P series Sigs, for the second time in my life I had the opportunity to shoot a P226. First time was about 4 months ago, a MK25. Today, some sort of special model with a lot of the MK25 features. Granted my handgun experience is limited as I’m fairly new to them, I think the P226 is the nicest shooting handgun I’ve ever used. By a fair margin. I now want one. I want one so much I want to sell my P320 to help fund the purchase. I am obsessed.

6 Likes

I have two 10rd mags and a 15rd mag for my p365.
I carry it daily with 10+1 JHP in a Sneaky Pete holster.
And I keep the 15rd either in my pocket or in the truck.
Also I keep the other 10rd with shotshells in the truck.

I really want to keep the p365 as my EDC and I will.
But I really need to get that point of impact up a bit.

5 Likes

I have a 226 in .40. I like it a lot! The 226 in.40 is the reason I purchased a S2K in .40 glock grip.

6 Likes

I really like my P320, but in no way does it compare to my P226. Best gun ever.

6 Likes

This is not helpful. :crazy_face: Like a jerrycan of gasoline to put out a campfire…

6 Likes

So you caught my intent, then. LOL

4 Likes

OH BOY we are having fun NOW !!!

I have been band from having open fires in 3 OHIO counties.

5 Likes

Better guns than hookers, eh?

5 Likes

I agree it is real nice, I have to spend more time with my M17. I like it a bunch also. First time shooting steel at 25-50 yds the other week made me want to spend bunches of time with it.

7 Likes

I do like the 21rd mags in the P320. But I run 18rd mags in my P226.
Also have a 20rd, but it doesn’t run as well. May just need breaking in.

5 Likes

That is why there is ammo !!! :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :crazy_face: :woozy_face:

4 Likes