M*CARBO Brotherhood

Show Us Your SUB2000!

I agree someone with a medical issue might feel the recoil is to much. I have put the MCARBO recoil pad in mine and it really reduced the recoil to just a little more then my 22 rifle. I’m hoping the muzzle brake takes out the rest of the felt recoil.

Machinist mate third class uss Dale cg-19

My ship was a guided missile Cruiser out of mayport Florida also when I was in the Navy we were the flagship which most people don’t believe we where the 5th ship named us dale

Got way off topic. deleting all my post not part of the discussion.

Great to see all the pics of the SUB-2000! Lets get back to that.

I understand there was an issue in this thread. Now it’s over with.

Let’s see some more pics of the SUB-2000 your modifying!

Agreed, KM55. I deleted all my off topic discussion with you as well. :+1:

OEM long thread protector from Keltec. Should be able to run this and MCARBO brake in tandem.

https://flic.kr/p/26GZ639

My new 40cal

Is the recoil tube actually gold or just weird lighting? LOL

@Wedge I think that’s just how Nickel Boron looks in the lighting. Nickel can have a faint goldish tint.

Nickel Boron with weird lighting.

Nice, did you color it or is that factory?

.40 Cal gen1

New guy here. My first gen Sub 2k 40S&W Glock variant. I’ve had it for about 5 years now. Nothing but great things to say about it. It was stock for the first 4.5 years and is now heavily modified. Been shooting it at local club steel matches this past year. Tons of fun and extremely reliable. Red Lion bits and full Mcarbo internals.

It is my art work. I wanted something darker but could not find it in the paint that I wanted.

Where did you get those colored screws? I have a nickel boron Sub and I’d like not to lose the aesthetics of the silver screws whenever I upgrade.

A main Hobbies and Tower Hobbies > com > ( R C cars Selection and Search 4mm Aluminum Ionized Colored !)

Just getting started! :sunglasses:

I guess I’m a little late to the party lol.
P1010232
This is my almost bone stock Gen 2 G17 Sub and it’s companion my new G34 M.O.S. both of which will be getting some moderate to extensive upgrades this year…

Awesome sub I too have the .40 Cal 1st Gen Glock variant.