M*CARBO Brotherhood

September Match Div. HG 2 10yd Centerfire results

Division HG 2 10yd Centerfire targets post here.

3 Likes

This was the first target I shot and I never got above 42 on subsequent tries. So it is probably a fluke but one I will take. I believe I need to work on form and stop pulling left.

9 Likes

SIG Sauer P210 Std.
Federal Syntech 150gr flat nose

8 Likes

Ruger Lc9s Pro 9mm
Score 42
Realize I have written wrong Division #’s on my HG targets. Corrected this photo. Please excuse my excitement

9 Likes

@JoeFridaySays … the lowest impact … did it tumble? If that Rhino was 3d, I’d swear it glanced off the chin and was sideways when it hit the chest.

9 Likes

It sorta looks that way but the chest hole is actually one of the five shots connected to the one above by a small tear. What looks like a shot just to the left of the 10 ring is actually a tear connecting those two shots.

The targets hang unsupported at the range where I shoot so I need to start printing them on heavier stock or add a backer to make scoring easier.

6 Likes

Same happened to me at last range trip. Found out the AC at the range was blowing right to left. Lol.

6 Likes

Yeah … that must have been it. :innocent:
The range “set me up.”

OMG, I just pulled a Pelosi.

6 Likes

32 and the CZ cried.

8 Likes

Milton, what was the distance?

2 Likes

All of the HG divisions are from 10 yards. :+1:

3 Likes

10 yards from muzzle to target

2 Likes

Dont worry Guys, I have last place locked down this month. I just couldnt get things together

4 Likes

But you sure pissed off that rhino! :grinning:

3 Likes

@Rob2 … I score your target as a 28. Two 8s and two 6s. You very nearly out shot me - don’t mean much. But, you hit the paper 5 times - I still ain’t found my last round. I hear it clear as day; I don’t recall pulling it; only place left to look is the barrel (haven’t cleaned it yet, but it didn’t sound like a squib).

Edit 'cause I just found the fifth shot - since 9mm wasn’t bothering the Rhino, I pulled an audible and shot him in the dick.

4 Likes

That one you count as an 8 and not a 6, was dicey. It barely even tickled the line. I decided to err on the side of sportmanship and call it a 6 But Ill take the points if your handing them out lol. Heres hoping next month is an improvement. I even tried to do a few mag dumps to settle myself down and that didnt work.

3 Likes