Score - 55 points

5 Likes

I can quit now :rofl:
Not going to get even close to that.

3 Likes

@CatFood
Nice shooting boss!

3 Likes

Thanks guys! @SoNic never give up. Lots of practice. Now post up your targets.

4 Likes

Hold your horses! I need to shoot like 100 times to see if I can get to you :innocent:

You know, same with an infinite number of monkeys randomly hitting typewriters, eventually will print the complete works of Shakespeare.

1 Like

Put up the target. Reviewed @CatFood post. Took down the target. Made a margarita.

1 Like

SoNic
HGD
Sig P365XL 9mm
RD RomeoZero
7y
Standing, draw and shoot from holster each.
Dominant hand only.
9-26-21
Score - 53 points

I cant go past that 53 under 30 seconds! I can do 52 any time :disappointed_relieved:
Pinched my hand in the ejection port, idiot, remember next time use the damn RD housing.
Time for Bacardi with lemonade.

3 Likes

See bro, persistence pays off. Sorry bout the hand but the Bacardi show do nicely for that.

2 Likes

@TexasEskimo Do it after margarita!

@SoNic Nice shooting there! It is hard getting off fast shots from holster and staying accurate.

4 Likes

Thanks, that’s multiple tries. The good part for me is that I am getting better indeed.
Started with 48 at the first try and way longer times. Once I got used to the RD it went better and better… at the last month shooting I was using it with two hands, deliberate aiming, 60 second timer. And I am still “cheating” because I didn’t have street clothes on me to clear the holster… Maybe next time. Reholstering in a hurry is not something I will even need to do so IDK about that.

I was in a hurry to rack the slide to beat CatFood. Failed, but Bacardi soothed my wounds.
Again, quick racking, IMO, is not an useful skill in real world.

2 Likes

@SoNic Yep I agree, quick racking isn’t high on the skill list, unless your clearing a malfunction. Re holstering quick, I take it for muscle memory. Both of these things are causes of the laser trainer. I don’t have the $ to buy the simulation guns. I can do airsoft, but the app doesn’t pick up the bb LOL.

2 Likes