M*CARBO Brotherhood

sAustralian Professor: Ivermectin 'Amazingly Successful' in Killing Coronavirus

Australian Professor: Ivermectin ‘Amazingly Successful’ in Killing Coronavirus

An Australian drug known as Ivermectin, which is already in use throughout the world to treat parasitic conditions, is showing great results in killing coronavirus in studies involving patients, according to Sky News.

“Because I’m involved in developing these in the U.S. where all the patients are, there are a number of studies that are amazingly successful. We’re talking close to 100%. In fact, we haven’t seen a result yet under 100%. It looks like corona is very simple to kill,” Professor Thomas Borody, medical director of Australia’s Center for Digestive Disease. “It’s available as a prescription medication. You wouldn’t use it alone … but you add two other things to it such as doxycycline and zinc.”

Ivermectin is already approved by the FDA and is on the World Health Organization’s list of model list of essential medicines.

“We had a 14-hospital trial in Bangladesh. We got [cured] 100 out of 100. In China, they tried to reproduce it. They got 60 out of 60 cured … So I am behind the Ivermectin, doxycycline, zinc treatment because it has very few side effects and is a real killer of coronavirus,” Borody said.

Borody said the Ivermectin tablet could cost as little as $2, which is likely why drugmakers haven’t promoted the drug’s usage. He also suggested that have a cure for the disease easily would do away with the need for people to be hospitalized, which would make doctors less money.

“There’s no huge pharmaceutical company behind it to spend millions of dollars and put people in places to treat,” Borody said.

© 2020 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

1. Ivermectin For COVID-19: Parasite Drug Shows Early Promise

new windowpreview

Date: 2020-08-07T19:06:00

She holds patents on compounds that are also being studied for COVID-19. “Ivermectin,” she says, “has shown effectiveness against other viruses, despite being an anti-parasitic drug.” The drug is …

https://www.webmd.com/...e-drug-shows-early-promise-against-covid-19

Yippy Index V

1. Can Ivermectin be used to treat COVID-19 (coronavirus)?

new windowpreview

Date: 2020-08-07T12:24:00

Ivermectin has been trialled in treating the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, which is the virus that causes COVID-19.; The trials so far have shown ivermectin reduces the number of cell-associated viral RNA by 99.8 % in 24 hours. This was an in vitro study which means they were testing cells in a laboratory and not in a living organism.; Studies are now needed to be done on ivermectin on people or …

https://www.drugs.com/...ermectin-treat-covid-19-coronavirus-3535912

Yippy Index V

1. Breakthrough Drug: Ivermectin Shows ‘Astounding’ Results …

new windowpreview

Date: 2020-08-07T17:37:00

It is important to note that while some patients are receiving the medicine on an emergency basis, the FDA on May 1 posted the following advisory: “While there are approved uses for ivermectin in people and animals, it is not approved for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19. You should not take any medicine to treat of prevent COVID-19 …

https://www.newsmax.com/.../2020/05/22/id/968688

Yippy Index V

1. US Trial Finds Drug Cuts Coronavirus Mortality 40% …

new windowpreview

Date: 2020-08-06T01:17:00

The findings reported in Medrxiv, “ICON (Ivermectin in COVID-19) Study: Use of Ivermectin Is Associated With Lower Mortality in Hospitalized Patients With COVID-19,” said that patients who took part in the trial were given a single dose of the anti-parasitic medication, and some received a second dose a week later.

Yippy Index V

1. Ivermectin Unproven as Treatment for COVID-19 - Alabama …

new windowpreview

Date: 2020-08-07T00:21:00

If scientists determine that ivermectin is the treatment of choice for COVID-19, human health providers will have access to adequate quantities of the drug to treat infected patients. One of the many benefits of ivermectin is that it is widely available around the world, so there is no need to go out and buy animal ivermectin products.

https://www.aces.edu/...vermectin-unproven-as-treatment-for-covid-19

Yippy Index V

1. Ivermectin Tablet for Coronavirus COVID-19: Dosage, Uses …

new windowpreview

Date: 2020-08-07T00:29:00

Ivermectin Tablet Dosage, Uses, Side Effects, Coronavirus COVID-19: Ivermectin is a medicine used to kill parasites. Used since 1980s, the drug is mainly used in creams and lotions for head lice. Besides this, it is also used in a tablet form to cure roundworm infection and second-line treatment for scabies and rosacea, a skin condition that results in redness and causes pus-filled bumps on …

Yippy Index V

1. FAQ: COVID-19 and Ivermectin Intended for Animals | FDA

new windowpreview

Date: 2020-07-26T02:14:00

Español. Q: Should I take ivermectin to prevent or treat COVID-19? A: No. While there are approved uses for ivermectin in people and animals, it is not approved for the prevention or treatment of …

https://www.fda.gov/.../faq-covid-19-and-ivermectin-intended-animals

Yippy Index V

1. The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication …

new windowpreview

Date: 2020-08-07T05:23:00

Ivermectin is an inhibitor of the COVID-19 causative virus (SARS-CoV-2) in vitro. • A single treatment able to effect ~5000-fold reduction in virus at 48 h in cell culture. • Ivermectin is FDA-approved for parasitic infections, and therefore has a potential for repurposing. •

Yippy Index V

1. Ivermectin – Trial Site News

new windowpreview

Date: 2020-08-07T15:12:00

A 100 year old Indian man survived COVID-19 thanks first and foremost to his own strong will, dedicated health care team and also the use of Ivermectin. Ramlal Mali was recently discharged from Rajawadi Hospital recently after nearly a month in the hospital. He was…

https://www.trialsitenews.com/category/ivermectin

Yippy Index V

4 Likes

They already know hydroxychloriquine works. Even Fraudchi confirmed it was successful not only as a curative but also a preventative in 2006 for other covid diseases like SARS. That means if you take it before you get sick with wuflu, you won’t get sick with wuflu. Or (any?) other covid flus. There are hospitals all over the world that confirm it works, but for political reasons - and political reasons ONLY - the U.S. isn’t using it. That’s why the covid rate in the U.S. is the highest in the world.

None of the media, leftists or big pharma will tell you that, and any mention of it on twatter or fakebook immediately gets taken down and the poster gets a timeout or is completely banned. Hcq costs about 60 cents a dose. 3 pills the first day, then 2 pills a day for 3 days, and you’re done. $8 total compared to $1000 a dose for 8 days for remdesivir. Follow the money and the power grab.

4 Likes

Yeah but you can buy Ivermectin at the feed store and you can get the Doxy at the same place, Zic from the drug store or mail order meaning you can have it as a stash Vs seeing a Dr. This is CHEAP I always have it on hand for my critters anyway.
The zinc I have had for months.

4 Likes

That’s a GOOD thing. Pharmacies are prohibited from filling hcq prescriptions because of the politics, even if it’s for something like arthritis, and of course, getting in to actually see a doctor is difficult.

My tongue is a bloody mess from having to bite it so much to stop myself from saying something I shouldn’t.

5 Likes

Yeah I know dude, I feel the same way.
We got major issues, I am looking for best doable solutions, despite the insanity.

3 Likes