S2K magwell question

I’ve been looking around for a flared magwell for the 2nd gen S2K Glock pattern. I found one that’s a 3D printed slip-on monstrosity. I was wondering if anyone knows if the factory magwell matches any other gun.
I’m thinking of taking mine to a local toy shop to see if what they have may match up to it.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

We have seen this request frequently. Like @HandyDave I vaguely remember someone 3d printing one but I cannot find the post. A quick Google search also yielded no results.

2 Likes

I could only find a 3D printed slip-on that looked like garbage. Not doing that. I wish I had access to a 3D printer. Sadly I don’t.
Looking at the grip I see a few options. One that sleeves in but would eliminate the cut outs allowing stuck mags to be pulled free. And it would interfere with low cap mags.
Or the frame could be cut down to allow a permanent magwell to be epoxied in to one side.
Or one that clamps down on the outside with an inner lip to help guide mags in.

1 Like

Check your local libraries, community colleges or trade schools.

They usually charge a fee at all, but also at colleges and schools you are generally subject to classroom scheduling needs. Libraries are generally easier to book time.

1 Like

I’ll give that a try! I’ve been wanting to try 3D printing