M*CARBO Brotherhood

S & W MP Shield 380

I’m looking to lighten the trigger for the M & P Shield 380. The original, not the EZ. I have one and so does my neighbor. Any ideas to fix the 10 pound triggers in them?

2 Likes

The kit doesn’t reduce trigger pull weight but it does make it “feel” like it does.

3 Likes

I had looked at that trigger kit, but considering it’s almost half of what I paid for it, I may just replace it with something new the wife can shoot as what you said, it doesn’t reduce the pull, just shortens it. I was hoping someone would have a kit just like what I bought for my SSCY CPX 2 that would cut it the trigger pull in half. Okay M*CARBO, how about developing a kit just like what you have for the SCCY?

5 Likes

Yeah I hear you. I have one too and it’s not my primary gun just a back up but it does shoot well.
Try and find your wife a Sig 238, that would be a good choice for a similar footprint gun.

4 Likes

@MSgtDave welcome to the forum

3 Likes

Thanks. A lot of forums like this have saved me a lot of money in customizing my pistols to fit my hands and needs as a DAV.

5 Likes

@MSgtDave you will get all the info and advice here no problem

4 Likes

Ill second that. Bestest, smoothest, easiest operating micro .380 right out of the box.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Brotherhood

1 Like