M*CARBO Brotherhood

S&W Model-39 vs. Iowa LE Qualification Challenge

Good morning all! Here is this week’s installment in my Law Enforcement challenge video series. In this one, I’m taking on a course from the Hawkeye state with my S&W Model 39-2. Check out the video to see how it goes!

Howard

5 Likes

@hrfunk

Another qualification challenge complete! Well done, Howard! Only 47 left??? Enjoy the rest of your day… Blessings to you and yours, as always.

3 Likes

Ha, ha! Thank you! Actually, I’m down to 45 (I’m 1/10 of the way to my goal). Wish me luck on the remaining 90%

Howard

2 Likes

@hrfunk

Good luck on your remaining 45… I guess (AK and HI) will not be ventured??? Big smiles!

Truthfully, I’m looking forward to seeing the courses from AK and HI. I have no idea what their standard might be (I did notice while looking through the qualification targets for AK they have one with a very big bear on it!). I’ve had some response from some viewers in Alaska, but no course of fire so far. I haven’t heard anything from Hawaii.

Howard

1 Like

@hrfunk

Well, how can one ‘not qualify’ from a ‘very big bear on it!’ :rofl: So, I guess that Alaska is more concerned about one being able to protect himself from its #1 predator??? That is too funny! I am anxious to find out… In the meantime, I am sure that you have a fine video on the agenda next!

I tried to get the next one recorded yesterday, but a storm blew in and I had to get off the range or risk having a tree fall on me!

Howard

2 Likes