M*CARBO Brotherhood

S&W 686+ vs. Georgia LEO Handgun Qualification

Hi all! Here’s number 30 in this series. I hope you like it!

Howard

5 Likes

Do you think using different handguns during these qualifications may be skewing your results?

3 Likes

I’m sure if I used just one pistol my shooting would be more consistent, but I think using a variety of firearms makes the series more interesting. Since my real goal is to demonstrate and compare the courses, the only thing in danger is my ego if I don’t as well as I otherwise might have.

Howard

5 Likes

Ego? What ego? :crazy_face:

I’ve been going between several firearms both pistol and rifle that my basic target shooting skills with my typical handgun are slipping. Just went to the range last night specifically to put a few rounds on a target from that handgun. No defensive or action shooting. Just putting holes on paper.

2 Likes

Any time you’re putting holes in paper (or anything else for that matter) you’re improving your shooting. I posted a midweek video this past Wednesday that covers a couple of my philosophies regarding marksmanship. I didn’t put a link to it here because I didn’t know if this group would be all that interested in it, but maybe I’ll go ahead an add it below. It’s essentially just my ramblings but it might be helpful for some members here.

Howard

4 Likes

@hrfunk For this round of qualifications my vote for favorite handgun goes to the Colt Trooper Mk III. Had one in the past Howard and miss it.

4 Likes