M*CARBO Brotherhood

Ruger Precision Rimfire - Review

If any of you are hoping Santa brings you a new .22 rifle for Christmas, you might be interested in my latest review video.

Howard

11 Likes

Great video. Thanks for the review.
Another rifle I plan on getting someday.
I check em out every time I go to LGS.

8 Likes

Good thorough review, HR. The precision rifles are pretty neat firearms. Gotta love the metallic sound of a bolt action cycling a round. :grinning:

6 Likes

You’re welcome. If you get one, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. Just be sure to test it with several types of ammunition to find the one it likes.

Howard

7 Likes

Ha, ha! Yep. You’ve got to love that sound!

Howard

5 Likes

Biggest, cheapest box of ammo I can find. Got it. Lol.
No, for that kind of rifle, I would be just as picky as the rifle.

4 Likes

No, no…The BEST ammunition to use is the oldest, soggiest box of mixed .22’s purchased decades ago by your grandfather that somebody found while cleaning out an old shed. Now that’s the primo stuff right there!

Howard

5 Likes

That’s what I feed my AR-22. It loves it.

4 Likes

I gotta couple of boxes of Revelation CB 22’s here some where, think they vintage 59/60 think i put em with tha paper shotgun shells… love to have one of those Rugers, in 6.5 creedmoor…

5 Likes

When I recently attended a long range rifle course, the shooter next to me was using a Ruger Precision Rifle chambered for the 6.5 CM. I was pretty impressed with its performance.

Howard

6 Likes

I love both of mine. .17HMR & .22LR. the .17 has an SWFA 20X Scope & the .22 has a Bushnell 4500 6-24.
Both are tack drivers.

4 Likes

I believe it. The accuracy from these rifles is quite good!

Howard

4 Likes

Ive had my eye on one at my LGS. $379. Waiting for it to drop some more even though that price is good would like to pay less…

4 Likes