M*CARBO Brotherhood

Ruger PCC and moar other shtuff

Thank you all for setting my dumbass straight

4 Likes

They have to angle it to reflect the LED back to you. I didn’t learn this till I freaked about my first Holosun tube sight.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I was looking at the Arisaka low pro rail as well. From your pic with the level snd some other posts off the web it seems it’s still a little higher.

I got into 3d printing and decided to make my own out of ABS. So far so good, works well with my Magpul BUIS. I am working on a mag funnel now.

3 Likes

Nice gear for your PCC9. That’s the first I’ve seen of the Amend2 Glock
magazines. Looking forward to hearing more about them.

Looking sweet so far…:wine_glass:

Let the Amend2 Glock 9mm magazine reviews start…:scream::boom::boom::boom:

Ohhhhh sheeet nooo :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I have about a dozen Amend2 9mm 34 round Glock mags and no issues. Use them in Glock 22’s with 9mm Lone Wolf barrels and Ruger PC Charger :grinning: I only have the shorter ones in the Glock brand.

3 Likes

I just now loaded one with thirty-four rds and in the other two put several rounds each and manually cycled the bolt on each mag…no feeding issue in this instance.

@MountainHunter Count on you to be the devil’s advocate. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

His last magazine he finally released the slide properly with a sling shot…:scream::rage:

Looked like the magazines performed just fine…:grin:

1 Like

Thank you for your input, T. :+1:t2:
My purchase was based on several multi-☆ reviews. It’s good to hear a firsthand endorsement for the A2s.
Granted these mags definitely aren’t Glock grade, but if they feed properly it doesn’t matter a whole lot [to me]. I have two genuine sticks if required.

5 Likes

The difference I find between them and the Glocl brand is 2 more rounds, molded mag indent w/o metal, only 4 witness hole for cartridge count instead of one for every round, and a different base plate. However, none of that affects performance! Oh and the price: https://themagshack.com/shop/pistol-magazines/9mm/amend2-glock-9mm-34-round-magazine/

2 Likes

My TRS-80 is in for warranty right now. The battery cap would stay on for maybe 5 rounds, then go flipping off downrange somewhere.

I saw that and immediately thought you were talking about Radio Shack. Sorry, just an old-age brain fart. LOL

4 Likes

That’s okay, my brain went here…

4 Likes

Phuzzy - Me too. I had one of those many moons ago.

3 Likes

@phuzzy42 :grin:

3 Likes

2 Likes

It’s the office of the future complete with business machine, cassette tape drive for program storage, multi-line push button office phone and obligatory desk ashtray. Nothing quite like the manual data entry of manually filled out time cards into a desktop computer…those were the days… :grinning:

4 Likes

Y’all can sure load a thread with BS

4 Likes

Sorry, I’ll try to be gooder.

1 Like