M*CARBO Brotherhood

Ruger PCC and moar other shtuff

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

15 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

8 Likes

@Slowest Very niiiiiiiice!

2 Likes

I’m upgrading my PCC. MCARBO Muzzle brake, New rigger, Mag release,
Midwest industries hand rail, Glock happy sticks, Glock 50 rd. drum, charging handle,
red/green dot, laser/light/strobe, next will be the chassis.

3 Likes

Is this factory from Ruger? Or add on’s after purchase

2 Likes

@Slowest. Nice grab, hope you get her going for a workout soon ! I love that gun, it was such a toss up and agonizing choice to pick my sub2k over the Ruger.

5 Likes

Box stock (at the moment).

@Stircrayzy thanks, hope to get it fired up soon.
tanks

5 Likes

[quote=“Slowest, post:1, topic:11608”]
Amend2 34rd
[/quote]Excellent choice…

2 Likes

Is that stock and front rail available somewhere?

1 Like

There are a whole bunch of available add ons / mods for the original Ruger PCC

Here is a picture of my upgraded PCC as I originally purchased it and after all the upgrades I performed.

In my case I used a hand guard from Parker Mountain Machine

And the chassis from Midwest Industries

5 Likes

Oh sweet! My PCC been sitting in the corner bone stock and jealous of all the Mods I’ve doing to my Keltec S2K’s. Thx for the PCC Mod headstart :+1::metal:

5 Likes

There are aftermarket chassis, hanguards & stocks available if you already have a hunting style stock.
But that seems like taking the long way around if your desired result is more tactical in appearance.
Ruger has a bunch of variations available. :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Ok… Thx for the info

4 Likes

5 Likes

Yep, running an older version of the PMM, before they came out with the cap model. Good forend with some heft. Also modified the fatter back strap of the MIAD to suit my 'squatch mitts. Butt stock is MOE SL with enhanced butt pad for max LOP. Not big on “chicken winging” my right arm.

4 Likes

@Slowest Congratulations on your new PCC9…:grin: Looking forward to your feedback after shooting it.

I love my PCC9…time to run out a box or two.

Any thoughts on optics to try? I’m using a Vortex Crossfire 2 MOA, but am seriously looking at the Crimson Trace 3.5X Red Dot…to reach out a little farther.
Only thing holding me back is the price! :scream::rofl:

5 Likes

Must say, Ruger has really stepped up the packaging on these things. Granted it’s been a couple of years, mine was oiled/bagged and all the bits kind of held in place with folded cardboard innards. That cut-to-fit closed cell foam is rather nice.

6 Likes

1 Like

Some red dots are designed with the lens at an angle… don’t assume this to be a QC defect. JMHO

4 Likes

@Slowest

I just pulled out my TRS-25 that I have had for quite a while and the front lens is angled just like yours, there is nothing wrong with it. On page three of the Owners Manual it even shows you a picture of it being angled and why it is…but I know, men don’t read instructions. :grinning:

6 Likes