M*CARBO Brotherhood

Ruger PC9 ready to go, but no range

Can’t wait for this to be over so I can go to the range.

14 Likes

Welcome to the Brotherhood, Nelson. That’s a pretty lady there. All dressed up and nowhere to go. :frowning_face:

11 Likes

I know! Hopefully soon.

7 Likes

Welcome, and that is a nice pickup! Im anxious to get back to shootin too. This lockdown is nutz.

7 Likes

Welcome @pride5167 to the forum. :grin:

Great build and PCC9…enjoy when you get her out.

Did you add any M*CARBO accessories?

6 Likes

That’s next. I have them but I haven’t been able to get to it yet. I have them except the trigger and muzzle brake.

6 Likes

Welcome to the Brotherhood. Good lookin shooter! I with ya brother, can’t wait to go to the range.

7 Likes

Welcome to the Brotherhood @pride5167

7 Likes

@pride5167 Welcome aboard. Nice looking Ruger.

2 Likes

Shot mine Friday. I’ve got a bunch of MCarbo upgrades but I wanna put a couple hundreds rounds thru it before I swap out parts. Ran flawlessly with Glock mags, aftermarket Magpul mags, ball & hp’s, various weights. But I did have a problem getting mags to seat. The mag release would stick & I had to fiddle with it while inserting the mag to get it to seat. I’m going play with the tension on that mag release & might just pop in the MCarbo extended release to see if that clears the problem. But other than that, no complaints.

4 Likes

@TommyTwoGuns Yes break-in ALL STOCK first 2-400 rds.

Overtightened Mag release screw will do just that.

2 Likes

Nice! Ruger and Volkswagen.

1 Like

Hey…that German trunk carries multiple nationalities. Austrian, German, Czech, Chinese, Italian & first and foremost, American. I embrace diversity!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Very nice. I too am trying to be patient for the opening of a range near me. (Sigh)
It’ll happen.

3 Likes

Believe me when I say that the trigger group is well worth it. Took my trigger pull from 6.5lb to 2lb.

3 Likes

I haven’t really been ready to go and break in my rifle until now, but when I contacted the Oklahoma range closest to me, he said they never closed down because it was considered an essential service.

4 Likes

Made this same mistake and assumed they were closed, and then I called them a few months later… :grinning:

4 Likes