M*CARBO Brotherhood

Ruger PC Charger

Has anyone tested out that new Ruger PC Charger yet? If so can you drop some pros and cons? I love my new Kel-Tec sub 2000 but that Ruger PC Charger is sexy!!!

7 Likes
5 Likes

He calls it a Pistol Caliber Carbine!!!..:scream::-1::see_no_evil:

It’s a pistol that thinks it’s a carbine!:boom::boom::boom::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I wish I hadn’t seen this video … it’s everything I’ve been thinking about! Gonna look for one. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Absolutely!! Only thing I would consider changing is the fore-grip

4 Likes

SWEET!!! Not a bad price either!

4 Likes

Agree…Follow the thread above…already got that covered…:smile::boom::boom::boom:

Yep. Let me know if you find one you like…

2 Likes

In the video, Colon has added a folding stock. Does that make it an SBR? Would one need an ATF certificate?

2 Likes

Not 100% sure but I think that’s a folding brace which changes things (even though it appears to be used as a stock)…definitely not my area of expertise. The AR pistol thread running concurrently might help with answers on that one…

2 Likes

Will do! Amazon has plenty but I’ve seen one on Sub2000accessories.com that I like and maybe considering.

1 Like

Don’t see it just yet. Definitely would like to see other foregrip Options

It’s not a stock it’s a brace.
The PC Charger is sold as a pistol therefore it cannot be fitted with a stock unless a Form 1 is submitted for a Short Barrel Rifle.
The brace is manufactured by SB:

2 Likes

Thanks, good information.

1 Like

Or a 16" barrel is installed first. Sorry if this complicates things.
A pistol, originally sold as a pistol, can be converted to a rifle.
You will have to install the 16"+ barrel before adding the stock.
A rifle, originally sold as a rifle, CAN’T be converted to a pistol.

The reason I mention this is the PCC barrel will fit the Charger.
And it would be a sweet setup with a folding stock, 16" barrel.
But to keep it simple, a folding brace would be the way to go.

GrabAGun has the PC Charger back in stock, at the moment.

4 Likes

So… I’m inferring from several posts that a “folding brace” is not a “stock” and therefore would not require a form 1?

2 Likes

Correct. You can even purchase it with a brace from some vendors.

1 Like

That’s what I thought, thanks for the confirmation. Just one more “check-off” accomplished before I can convince the better half that this is a necessary purchase… and need to make room in the safe.

3 Likes

Just don’t expect to find an IWB holster for it. :rofl:

6 Likes

I feel like that particular bit is “hard sell”. Best of luck to you in the negotiations. :+1:

3 Likes