M*CARBO Brotherhood

Ruger PC Carbine Trigger Install

I’m having fun customizing my new toy, and have received the flat trigger from M*Carbo to replace the original. I’ve seen the video that shows the installation, but I could use your help concerning the over travel adjustment screw. Will I be able to squeeze the supplied hex key in there once it’s installed, or do I have to try to adjust it prior to installing the trigger? Any comments are appreciated!

1 Like

Welcome @Runs_with_scissors

You can only make the adjustment prior to installing the trigger as I recall…be careful not to break the wrench!

2 Likes

giphy (1)

Welcome @Runs_with_scissors

3 Likes

Hi again,

Thanks, I found in the video that you want to back the screw off 2 full turns before installing it, setting it with removable loctite of course.
I appreciate your concern about the wrench! I worked in machine shop/engineering for decades, along with a few as repair mechanic, tool maker, etc. so plenty of dealing with tiny wrenches! I used to be the guy they’d bring $1000 parts in process when the machine would break #2-56 taps off flush… almost always got them out with no damage… those were the days!

2 Likes

The screw on mine was very tight. I didn’t remove it all the way as the wrench was bending…so I left it in place after screwing in all the way then backing out two turns. No lock tight.

Love the M*CARBO flat trigger and reset for sure.

2 Likes