M*CARBO Brotherhood

Ruger Muzzle Brake

Just received my 9mm muzzle brake for my Ruger PC Carbine and the package says its for the Kel-Tec Sub 2000. Do the Ruger carbine and Zkel-Tec use the same brake? The package with the Rocksett does say Ruger PC Carbine 9mm. Part# 2222400088889.

5 Likes

Pretty sure they are the same. Watch the video. If I remember correctly, @ChrisNelson says it can go on the Ruger PC carbine also.

4 Likes

If the thread is the same then it will work. US standard is 1/2x28.

6 Likes

Same thread but always make sure the 9mm round passes.

5 Likes

I did see his video and yes he does say it works for both but never mentioned if there is only one type (part number) for both. I would think it’s the same brake but want to confirm.

2 Likes

While I do have both the PCC as well as a Subby, I don’t have the MCARBO brake…but it does look pretty wicked. That said, I’m pretty sure everyone else is spot on, I believe they are one in the same.

Nothing wrong with being sure. Nobody is an expert at everything, and we all start somewhere. Although I’m 100% positive they are the same, I’m not the manufacturer. Do yourself a favor and drop Mcarbo an email. Not this forum, but from the Mcarbo website itself. I’ve had questions in the past, and they are extremely helpful and quick to answer. Just not on a weekend.

3 Likes

Everything this guy said. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanx, Dave. Appreciate it. :slight_smile:

1 Like