M*CARBO Brotherhood

Ruger LC9s Trigger Kit

@Wedge
Scott
I thought about taking a Dremel to the trigger group so the dingus can’t engage. Or cut 1/8 off of the top of dingus so it can’t engage. Trigger feels different without the dingus.
Others have advised not to go hacking on these.
And I tend to agree.

4 Likes

Looks great let me know it turns out? Had never seen or heard of them!
Thanks Rico!

3 Likes

@Rico1957
Richard,
They are out of stock now. Talked to Brandyn today via email. Triggers are out getting anodized. Ready to ship in 4 weeks. I’m getting red✌️

4 Likes

When I put the trigger spring on and had the trigger out, I just removed the spring for the trigger in trigger and Plasti Dip it. Works great now.

1 Like

@Chrislfrank0724
The Lc9s pro has no safety and will fire with out the magazine in. (As you Know).
I elected to keep all stock (All Here Advised Too).
What works for one might not work for another.
Welcome to the Brotherhood

P. S.
@Rico1957 I’m still waiting for this trigger to be in stock.

3 Likes

@Chrislfrank0724 Welcome aboard.

2 Likes

@Wedge, where is the spring that goes in the trigger ? I do not see a “dingus” spring and I have put 3
of these in LCP II’s.3 spring One on firing pin, hammer spring, and trigger spring(Ruger calls it the outside trigger spring part #14)that holds trigger bar up. where is the “dingus”(Ruger calls that the inside trigger spring part #12)spring.?
https://www.gunpartscorp.com/gun-manufacturer/ruger/auto-pistols-ruger/lcp-ii

The LCP 2 is not the LCP II. Different pistols entirely. The LCP II “dingus” is the trigger safety blade in the trigger, just like a Glock.

3 Likes

Weird. I was going to post the link to the LCP II trigger spring kit, but it’s not listed on the MCARBO website. I wonder if Chris isn’t selling it anymore.

2 Likes

Here is the link right now TODAY I purchased 2 of them last week

What is the difference ?
I know there is a LCP ( I got rid of the one I had) But have 3 LCPII (2)'s but sometimes the LCPII is called LCP2

1 Like

Better sights, far better trigger, different looks, etc. Look it up. The LCP II has been out for years. LOL

Also, it is entirely incorrect to call the LCP II the LCP 2. The way older LCP 2 is just the original LCP with a few minor updates. Nothing really all that important. To date, there have been four variations of the LCP. LCP, LCP 2, LCP Custom and the LCP II.

2 Likes

Lets me get this correct LCP,LCP (what is the difference), LCP2.LCPII (what is the difference other than It is referred to as a LCP2?) example is type a google search for LCP2 and you get this
https://www.budsgunshop.com/search.php/q/ruger%20lcp%202

and LCP custom(upgraded guide rod,trigger and sights BUTJUST A LCP)

Chris even refers to the LCP II as a LCP2. see my insert above.

Read it again. There’s a period after the first LCP. The next LCP is the start of a new sentence and the first in the LCP family. :+1:

1 Like

OK So there are 2 types of LCP’s LCP and LCP Custom.
Then LCP II which is referred to as a LCPII or LCP2 same thing just expressing the II in LCPII as LCP2…

I do not think there has ever been a spring kit for the LCP or LCPII that contained the Inner trigger spring (dingus,dongle, or as ruger calls it the INNER TRIGGER SPRING)

1 Like

Then he’s flat out wrong.

LCP II

download

LCP 2

images

1 Like

Forget it. I give up. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I do not think that MCARBO ever made that spring. That is my point

@Wedge, your second (lower) picture is a LCP. it can not be a LCP Custom because it has the OEM LCP trigger.

Even in the MCARBO parts for LC9 there is no Inner trigger (dingus) spring.

@ChrisNelson

Chris, has MCARBO ever manufactured a Trigger spring kit for the LCP or LCPII (LCP2) that included an inner trigger spring ?

YES. I have one installed in my LCP II (not 2). I even had a big thread on how that spring was just a bit too strong and wouldn’t fully disengage the safety to allow the trigger to be fully pulled. I put the stock spring back in and all was well. And, are you continuing this LCP II is the same as the LCP 2 BS to piss me off when you can clearly (well, maybe not) see the difference?

1 Like