M*CARBO Brotherhood

Ruger American Ranch

Just put some finishing touches on my new Ranch 300 BLK. Can’t wait to shoot it!

13 Likes

@tlrosega 300 BLK is very interesting. I have one in a 10.5" AR pistol. Try the 220 gr. subsonic round, alot of fun.

10 Likes

Thanks… I was looking at the 220 gr bullets at the store the other day. Really large shell for a small casing. I look forward to trying it.

5 Likes

Cant wait fo the range report

6 Likes

Love the look of that rifle. Very interesting in the 300BLK gotta say. Will be curious to see the range report myself.

5 Likes

I’ll let you guys know how it performs as soon as I get a chance to get our and shoot. Going to be a bit as I have a fair amount of business travel coming up.

3 Likes

I’m interested as well, liking the looks of these firearms. :+1:t3: Is this a compact model?

3 Likes

They are standard with a 16.12" barrel, so it is kind of compact. I love the feel of it.

1 Like

I recently picked up the 22lr talo version. Needs better rest site. The rear peep is two circles. Ok for about 50 yrds but out to 100 I need better. The front green fiber is fine
I need to find the time to switch rear sights and take it back out to the range
Great action . The bolt smooths up as you shoot but initial 100 yard accuracy is suspect.

Most ruger 22lr need about 500 to 1000 rounds to settle the barrel.

Time will tell. Still fun to have bolt action that can use 25 round mag

3 Likes

What muzzle brake are you sporting?

1 Like

Bought it on Ebay… 5/8" x 24 TPI for .308, .338, .300Muz%20Brk

2 Likes