M*CARBO Brotherhood

RUGER 9mm PC CHARGER

Here it is:

https://www.ruger.com/products/pcCharger/models.html

Retail: $799.00 Look for: $599.00

Takes Ruger or Glock Magazines like the original PCC’s. It’s a Takedown too! (No iron sights)

Looks Bad AZZ! Definitely a Game Changer!!!:v::boom::grinning:

11 Likes

Oh yeah, I’m getting one of those. Thanks for the heads up.

6 Likes

Very nice Ruger 9mm!

4 Likes

I’m in!!
Right up my alley, I’ve been waiting for this one.

5 Likes
8 Likes

I wonder if they will eventually offer a longer barrel.
The 6 inch barrel is great if running a suppressor.
A 9 inch barrel would be awesome, otherwise.

7 Likes

Got my order in! Got a $599 price from my local buddy/dealer.

I…wonder…dare I ask…if the PC9 barrel will fit!? Looks to be same mechanism but would be super cool if so… I know…ur saying why! Oh heck why not. FrankenPCC!

FYI: Drove by my local shop yesterday (here in Vegas) and no kidding there were 200+ folks in line! I guess answers to how much ammo or mags to have laying around one should have is way more than you think!

8 Likes

I have the last custom modification to complete on my PCC9. Then a little detour on a 18” scale black powder Naval Cannon. Golf ball sized bore. That project will be simple enough.

By then we will know a lot more about this sweet bedside PC Charger.

I want one too…some parts should be swappable with the PCC9…that’s a plus. Same caliber… double plus.

I was hoping they would take a page out of the old Charter Arms Explorer 22LR pistol I have…almost thought of selling it recently.

It takes a 6-8-10” barrel. I only have the 8” barrel…so if anyone wants to sell or trade for the 6 or 10” barrel let me know.

Ruger should offer 6-9-12” barrels…that would be way cool!
Hello Ruger …are you listening???
:eyes::v::boom::grinning:

7 Likes

Here come the first wave of accessories:

10 Likes

This is tempting! Maybe I should look at the Scorpion PCC pistols as I already have the carbine.

6 Likes

@MountainHunter You just need to stop! My wallet can’t handle purchasing another toy right now!

6 Likes

@em44052 That’s what ALL of my friends say every time I get a new toy. Maybe that’s why they don’t come around anymore? :grin:

When I get my cannon they won’t be able to escape the echo all the way to where Good Goblin lives…:boom::grinning::face_with_hand_over_mouth::wine_glass:

Don’t blame me…blame Ruger!:boom::boom::boom::rage:

6 Likes

Damn you Ruger!!!

7 Likes

Never buy with cash from your wallet! :sunglasses:

1- Use the joint credit card so you get points and 30 days to play/pay. :sunglasses:

2- Announce to your wife that you just bought her a nice little gun …just for her…:kissing_heart:

3- PRAY she doesn’t play the “what did you say…I can’t hear you” tactic…if so contact me and I’ll buy it from you for Cash, Silver, Gold, or me Wine…done…:wine_glass::grinning:

But not me ammo…,well if you’re good and there’s no scratches on the Charger I may throw a few tracers your way…:boom::rainbow::zap::zap::zap:

4 Likes

em44052 I know right?!? Just when I thought I could get out, RUGER pulls me back in again!!!

7 Likes

I’ve been looking high and low for one in stock somewhere, anywhere.
No luck. I know I’ll find one eventually, but I’m not sure I have the patients.

If anyone sees one for sale and don’t want to buy it, let me know.

4 Likes

@ValorSolo I would contact RUGER directly and ask them where to get one. That should answer your question I would think. If you find one let us know.

Hope you have plenty of 9mm stashed. Times are getting tough and ammo is going to be very expensive from here on out.

2 Likes

@ValorSolo
They’re not out there yet, probably another month or more before they’re available.
I have one on order with the LGS who is a Ruger dealer.

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what you find. Does your dealer have an ETA?

2 Likes

DK Firearms has them listed as out of stock, but at least they are listed.
Too bad there’s no notify-when-in-stock button or wishlist on the site.

3 Likes