M*CARBO Brotherhood

Rubber grip.. anyone?

wassup fellas and fellettes,

Im looking to see if anyone is using say a houge grip on their sub2k.. I have one on each of my handguns and also have swapped my AR to rubber magpul grips.. I like the feel of it and also helps here in Florida when its a hot n humid day and your sweating at the range.. 

I know there are sticker grips, but id rather use a pullover…

7 Likes

houge on my G1 SUB…

5 Likes

@GOBLIN… im assuming gen 1 and 2 are the same grip size… but what specific hougue did you use ? i cant find anything made specifically for it. I have the glock 17 model… should i just get a houge made for the glock 17 ?

4 Likes

thats the one i used on the gen 1

5 Likes

I used a Hogue grip sleeve that I previously had on my Glock 27 subcompact. It’s shorter than the full size or compact grip and fit better on my sub2k. Did do a little trimming. I use the Hogue finger groove grips on most of my guns - AR, AK, Glock 40cal, 3 different Sig 1911’s, 4 S&W revolvers in 38spec, 357mag and 44mag. I really like the fit, feel, recoil reduction and the fact that it allows for a consistent grip on the weapon. Helps here in Wis when the weather is cold too, you’re not trying to grip cold steel.

4 Likes

ok cool… i have one on my glock 26… maybe i should remove it and try it on the sub2k … why didnt i think if that before… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

How makes the locking latch system! I really like that!

3 Likes

that would be a Redlion indexable forend and Redlion fixed front sight. if they had made it when i got this i would have gotten the foldable front sight. works the same when latched.

4 Likes

HA! M*CARBO mate! Really?!? These rock!

3 Likes

Love tha sticky grips. Talon and Mcarbo. ordered a set for my 19. now just hopin Chris does a set for a USP H&K :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

4 Likes