M*CARBO Brotherhood

Rolling Stones Tour

The Rolling Stones have announced their 2019 U.S. Tour.

I understand that some people don’t like them, but I have already seen them six times.

They announced that they are playing Phoenix, Arizona on May 7, 2019.

They have not played Phoenix for about 10 years or more.

Guess who’s going to be there?

Rolling Stones show number 7 for me, all the way! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Five miles down the road. :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh, hell yeah, I’m going. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It will be interesting to see Mick and Keith move about the stage with their walkers… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

So you say, but they still bring it! :wink:

That’s what makes them so great.

1 Like

Keith still rips that guitar.

1 Like

Keith hasn’t lost a step.

1 Like

@Phoenix I hadn’t heard they were touring again - that is absolutely amazing and really awesome you’re going to see them again man! :sunglasses: I’ll be content to have seen them once (Tattoo You tour) and we were right up front on the floor. :+1: I expect a full report after the show and a pic of your tee shirt :grinning:

2 Likes

@TriggerHappy

You got it!

1 Like

@Phoenix Okay bro, this is totally YOUR FAULT! I saw that cool new Fifty Years Rolling Stones w/ the iconic tongue in the inset of that last vid you posted and went to ebay too see if I could get a decal of that and ended up with this…

The ROLLING STONES “FIFTY YEARS” Ultra Rare PICTURE DISC VINYL LP Brand New

It has that Logo on one side and a pic of the boys on the other - (it is really cool but for some reason the link to the listing with pics won’t work)

edit to add pics

Yup, completely your fault lol

3 Likes

@TriggerHappy

Bro, that is sooooo cool. Are you going to play it or frame it? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Here’s the hard truth. On the day The Rolling Stones play Phoenix, on May 7th, 2019, their drummer, Charlie Watts, will be 78 years old.

You can count that as a plus, or you can count that as a minus.

I count that as a plus! :sunglasses:

I think it’s very hard core that he is still planning to play the drums for The Rolling Stones in 2019. :sunglasses::grinning:

4 Likes

I’ll give it to him👏

1 Like

Hey!! will be 78 in October 2019!! Still run’n and gun’n. Hope to be at it for a long time and hope to cash in while pullin’ the trigger on a 50 yd. target!! HOOOOOYYYYAAAAHHH!!

Like the poet said “Do not go gentle into that dark night…” :grin:

2 Likes

@russ

Hell, yeah, Brother! :grinning:

1 Like

@Phoenix I’m gonna play it and then frame it! :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

The Stones have had an amazing run no doubt.