M*CARBO Brotherhood

Road Trip: Travel Photos

I travel a lot for work. Everyday. I go to many new places.
Thought I’d share a few photos I’ve taken along the way.
I’m not a very good photographer and don’t aspire to be.
So these won’t be of the scenic type, just cool to me.

13 Likes

Ding Dong, TX? Really? :laughing:

7 Likes

Yeah, the only thing there is this store. You can imagine the jokes we had.

7 Likes

So, the store is literally Ding Dong, TX. Nice. :grinning:

We had a couple of good one’s in my area of PA like Intercourse, Bird in Hand, Gap, Fertility and Paradise, to name a few. And the kicker is all of those towns are within 2-3 miles of each other…

8 Likes

Yeah, and of course they sell t-shirts and hats that say Ding Dong, Tx.
Me and two co-workers all bought shirts. Lol.

8 Likes

I want to stay well away from this one.

7 Likes

Of course you did, what sane man wouldn’t? Not sure if I’m sane but I’d have grabbed a few for the family as well.

Indeed. Not sure what the hell the PA Dutch were thinking, but that town has no business being near Intercourse or Bird in Hand, for sure…

6 Likes

@chilipepper

Don’t forget about Blue Ball…I think the men that live in Blue Ball have never been in Intercourse. :grinning:

9 Likes

I have a feeling they’ve been close a time or two.

7 Likes

Back at the coast the next town over was called… More Head City…:clinking_glasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@MountainHunter

That sounds better than Less Head City. :frowning_face:

4 Likes

The reply I started to make would have gotten me in trouble.
I’ll give that honor to someone else. Don’t want to step too far.

1 Like

Had a friend whose name was…Less More…nice guy!:grin:

:eye: would love to know what you’re thinking?! :see_no_evil::sunglasses::grin:

One of the highlights of today’s road trip…

1 Like

Well…

I heard this place sucks.

Great area to be in, just watch out for the horse & buggies with the orange triangle in the back !

1 Like

…or found Gap, but possibly a lot of Bird in Hand… :grinning:

Stay east of the Susquehanna…or keep rolling to Adams if you do…only stop in York if you need a slash…

Ah, the triangles, one of the few state laws the buggies must comply with. On a sad note, having grown up in that area it was fairly common to hear about car/truck vs. buggy accidents… :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Great idea @ValorSolo. I also travel a bit for work making deliveries. Maybe I should be doing the same.

1 Like

As a northern boy, im fascinated every chance i get down south. Im in savannah a couple times a year, and Nashville area too at least once/yr.

My favorite Savannah spot, … if your ever there go get an adult slurpee from Wet Willie’s riverside

And from the top of old smoky, TN

5 Likes