Rittenhouse NOT GUILTY 5cts

Larry you are a knucklehead… Welcome to the club!

5 Likes

13 Likes

All 3 perfectly fitted

6 Likes

@Savage636 the doom reference is great!

6 Likes

Heck, that’s a complement compared to lots of other things I been called. :rofl:

Larry :innocent:

6 Likes

It was lovingly meant as a compliment!

4 Likes

stay tuned for a false-flag or 2 it’s in their dna to assault 2A as retaliation in some form

they can’t get Plantation outta their ideology… power, control, & looting taxpayers, (legal embezzlement) for personal gain is their playbook and they’re pushing it full court press

4 Likes

I say bring it on. Sick of talking… time to play. Just don’t bring a skateboard to an AR dance.

7 Likes

Screenshot_20211121-202749-180

6 Likes

10 Likes

Hey these meme’s are totally out of place and are disrespectful of our legal system.
I think they are offensive to the bulk of the populace.

Keep em rolling ministz ministz :+1: :giddy_guns: :frag_out: :rambo:

11 Likes

16 Likes

LOL. If I was remotely close to being that thin skinned. I should ban myself from this forum for life. :rofl:

7 Likes

Somebody needs to start a thread just including these joke pictures so we can make a scrapbook for the kid.

Of course his dad may be already doing that. I damn sure would be if I was him. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

We all need to thank God Kyle wasn’t found guilty. Had that happened, never again would a US citizen be able to use Self Defense as a reason to protect themselves and their families.

FJB

6 Likes

7 Likes
10 Likes

A Texas gun store is holding a “not guilty” sale following the not guilty verdict reached last week in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial.

The Saddle River Range in Conroe recently sent out a text to customers announcing the sale, which began last Saturday and is set to last until Thanksgiving, according to KPRC-TV in Houston.

9 Likes

The most important part and easiest to do, IMHO, is that we need to ELECT good SHERRIFS in ever county !!!

A poll of sheriffs in all counties should be given questionaire and the ones that do not support Kyle should be reminded of THEIR duties.

I wish I was good at MEMEs. Someone please make a TEE shirt for me with this caption.
Put your hands up and NO problem.

7 Likes

10 Likes