M*CARBO Brotherhood

Rittenhouse NOT GUILTY 5cts

What an amazing courageous young man who down the road would be prime Ranger / Special Forces material!

We all need to thank the Lord above that our corrupted justice system worked this time for such a strong Willed young man that now has his life back.

Now Kyle, heal up a bit and go after those who defamed you on bogus bullshit evidence… MSM & our POS so called leaders from the very top need to pay!

18 Likes

Not too long ago, he would have collected a bounty for each one, and then elected Sheriff! How strange this world has become.

14 Likes

Very true. We all could have lost a tremendous amount of our judicial system if he would have been convicted in this travesty of local politicians definition of justice.
Larry :innocent:

18 Likes

best one so far…

17 Likes

He’s got what it takes! Can’t wait to see where this goes with the rest of young Americans.
The streets are finally going to get cleaned…:grin::boom::boom::boom:

13 Likes

Just caught a 24 hour jail stint for posting that. Them facistbook pussies are so sensitive-LMAO!!!

13 Likes

I had my account permanently suspended a few weeks ago. I consider It a badge of honor.

12 Likes

I also got the Facebook death penalty a few years ago. I don’t miss that cesspool

10 Likes

14 Likes

13 Likes

15 Likes
  • Protesters pelted police with “urine, alcoholic beverages, and batteries,” the sheriff’s office said.
7 Likes

Portland? :rofl: Who freakin’ cares?

If they set all the garbage in the streets on fire (instead of a federal courthouse) it would burn the entire city to ashes. Once again, who freakin’ cares?

15 Likes

“GOA will be awarding Kyle Rittenhouse with an AR-15 for his defense of gun rights in America,” Gun Owners of America tweeted. “Join us in saying THANK YOU to Kyle Rittenhouse for being a warrior for gun owners and self defense rights across the country!”

17 Likes

Pay attention to the date. Just one month after having his arm ‘vaporized’ by KR…

12 Likes

A real winner🤦‍♂️………

9 Likes

This just in…

11 Likes

I just awarded you a Good American Medal.
Larry

7 Likes

And you to.
Larry

7 Likes

And you brother.
Larry

5 Likes