M*CARBO Brotherhood

Rifle Mounted Action Cameras

https://www.mobius-actioncam.com

Im looking at running an action cam on my sub for competition. The two I’m looking at are the Runcam2 and Mobius. Does anyone have any experience with these models or a suggestion for something else?

5 Likes

Ive run “GO PRO” on bikes, simply for the fact they make 1001 different mounting applications, from axle mount to helmet mount, to tying in multiple cameras for different angles.
its a trip watching 4 camera angles (hub) on a split screen after the fact… where your going, where you been, and what you have went past…

6 Likes

@goblin I got an old go pro 3 but it’s a little bulky for what I’m trying to do.

2 Likes

look up www.rearviewsafety.com do a search "motorcycle HD bullet camera " you can hub in and record off these as well. low light sensitivity, built in stabilizer.
Ive been using these to a small screen to replace rear view mirrors. rider doesnt have to look away from the road, mount screen up by the clocks…

3 Likes

One of my AR’s has an ATN X-Sight II. It has a built in camera that records everything you see through the scope. You can set it always on or off or in recoil activated video mode where it constantly buffers video to capture 10 seconds before the shot to a predetermined amount after the shot.

5 Likes

@Kona The Run Cam looks good’ Just a thought,One of the newer Style body Cams smaller and have the same memory size card?

3 Likes

@DivaMarie don’t know how I’d like the body view vs front of the rifle?

Been testing out in the house. Seems cool. Wonder how recoil will affect it

6 Likes

can you mount it on the bottom and keep the lens level with the handguard? or you shooting barricade? only reason i ask, i know on bikes, if i got the mount up i get a lot mor shake than if i invert it and flip the camera. no idea why. getting ready to prep the 1125 R
for the stock run at Maxton to see how far to tune up, last busa we ran up there, we were north of 199 with the motor rolled tight and a double shot of NOS,snitz box with a hub, and rpm north fo 11,000 rpm. and the camera didnt move. that bird of prey was rollin…:+1:

5 Likes

@goblin Don’t see why not.

4 Likes

Success! This is gonna look badass during a match!

9 Likes

@Kona not a whole lot of bounce there at all, and only saw flash a couple of times make sure you post a vid of it in action brother!

4 Likes

@goblin yes it should look awesome outdoors engaging different targets. I’m pumped!

4 Likes

Hey, you can also try the Go Pro 5 action camera as it has the best resolution along with many features.For more visit https://errorcode0x.com/resolve-steam-error-code-80/

2 Likes

Yup, need some major post or even the stabilization from a GoPro. Matt’s seems to do well so can imagine it’d worked here too.

1 Like

Here’s a couple pics taken with my ATN X-Sight II. Scope is day/night capable.

3 Likes

Another view through the scope using the night vision. Cloudy night, no moon. Using IR illuminator on low, sensitivity of scope set to medium, NV mode set to black and white

. Feeder is 93 yards away.

5 Likes

I have a adapter I install on my spotting scope that holds my cellphone. Alien the camera lens with the scope lens, zoom in so all you see is the target. Start recording video, hear me load rifle, BANG! See bullet fly in (sometimes) then a hole in target. Repeat !!

Way cool​:v::v:

7 Likes