M*CARBO Brotherhood

RIA 10mm 1911 vs. Maine Handgun Qualification

Hi all! Here’s a good pistol pitted against a great course. See what you think of it!

Howard

9 Likes

@hrfunk
49 out of 50 very good!
And that one miss was your first shot of the course.
This Maine LEO Qualification is too tough for me and my Pops to practice with. We will pick another State’s requirements. Mainly for safety reasons.
Thanks Howard
Keep them coming
Looking forward for the State of Arkansas
:v::v::v::v::v:

5 Likes

Thanks! Arkansas should be coming soon!

Howard

5 Likes

Nice job as always and good looking shooter, HR. Been seeing a lot on RIA 1911s lately, they make some interesting and attractive handguns.

4 Likes

That was great shooting!

If you’ve never done an action style shoot you owe it to yourself! It is a completely different perspective than just target shooting and a ton of intense fun. I did one where after I dropped the last piece of steel I let out a joyous whoop. The course of fire was that intense.

2 Likes

I’d like to give that a try someday. I just have to find the time!

Howard

2 Likes

DO IT! Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200! :smile:

If you feel unsure of yourself go and watch one. At most you draw from holster (some will let you start low ready). You can draw as slow as you want. That is a very deliberate skill.

If you live in SE PA I can point you to a couple of regular ones.

EDIT
Well now I just made a fool of myself. So what else is new! I didn’t note who I was replying to. Oh well would still love to shoot with you. I’m sure I could learn a few things!

2 Likes

Ha, ha! No worries. Believe me, I still have a lot to learn myself!

Howard

3 Likes

Making a mistake big enough for the whole world to see takes a special talent!

Howard

5 Likes

Well if I can screw up, you can screw up!

3 Likes

No Worries
All’s Good :v::v:

3 Likes

If at first you don’t succeed…

Howard

4 Likes