M*CARBO Brotherhood

Remington 597 Trigger Kit On The Way!

Got a conformation my new MCarbo trigger kit is on it’s way. I’m looking forward to getting it installed and hitting the range. After it’s done I’ll share my thoughts.

10 Likes

@Festus you will have no complaints richard i got the 597 trigger kit and made a big differance

this was my first 8 shots after fitting the kit from 25 yards my mistake actuslly 50 yards

4 Likes

Nice! Tracking shows tomorrow for delivery. Have you done anything else to your 597 Hunter 1916?

5 Likes

@Festus no only a supresser id like a bigger magazine mines only a 5 shot cant seem to get one here in ireland

3 Likes

Chambered for something besides .22lr? Tracking shows out for delivery, I think today is the substitute mail carriers day so it should be here before noon.

3 Likes

Parts arrived last night. This morning I installed. The install is super easy and takes just a couple minutes. Using a snap cap, I’m impressed with the improvement. Makes a good trigger so much better. So next I’ll do a range report.

4 Likes

@Festus

Richard, I am sure that the trigger kit is a ‘major’ improvement, but did you even take the time to test the trigger pull (before and after?) Just curious of your results!

2 Likes

lonewolf, As my “trigger scale” is really a fisherman’s scale I didn’t feel comfortable publishing the results. But since you asked, before it measured 5.45 lbs. after measures 1.2 lbs. I know this isn’t accurate however I do feel it is representative of the results from installing the Pro kit.

2 Likes

@Festus

I am sure ‘more obscure’ measurements were taken, but I know you are happy with the results??? :+1:

1 Like

Happy is a bit understated, ecstatic, blown away are closer. It’s that good! In fact I just ordered the MCarbo spring for my M4ish trigger. M4ish

5 Likes

@Festus id say your your very close there

1 Like

@Festus

I know what you mean. I was totally amazed that (1) spring changed the entire paradigm of the 10/22! How stoked can one get???

4 Likes