M*CARBO Brotherhood

Red Lion Flip Up Sight

Anyone running the MCARBO fold down rear sight and the Red Lion flip up front sight? How is the alignment? Any issues?

3 Likes

im not running the fold down model, but i am running the Mcarbo flip up rear sight and the Redlion fixed front sight and flash hider. alignment is perfect. I used a C.A.T. tool to set it up. light doesnt lie.

3 Likes

I have both the RLP front sights and the M*Carbo rear folding peep sight and they lined up with no problems however I have an RLP forend. For the red dot I use a 1/4" riser and fold the rear sight down to co-witness the front. Hope that helps!

1 Like

Yep, I’m set up that way and have no problems. Slight windage & elevation adjustments and I was zero’d at 25 yds.

2 Likes

@adventurer547, running both and have used both the notch and peep sight. Only issue i have is the aperture on the carbo sights is larger and I’ve lost some of the precision. @ChrisNelson, do you offer a smaller view?

1 Like

I have the Red Lion on 4 of my Subs and the MCarbo open rear sights on two of them. I have no issues with this set up … However you might want to tweek the Red Lion front one a little once you go to the range, so take an AR sight post adjustment tool with you … I also replaced the post on the Red Lion with a Trijicon night sight dot post, so I can see it a little better in Daylight conditions and in low light conditions …

2 Likes

No issues. They both line up beautifully.

The photo doesn’t do it justice. Using the RL flip up front sight and Mcarbo rear sight I feel like I’m looking through one of my AR’s sight.

1 Like