Red Dots For Pistols

Oh yes your correct. Been down this road and still can’t decide. I did decide it’s stupid for ME to go 500 or so for a red dot.

I want at least two sooooooo.
I actually think I’m currently going to HoHo me for Christmas and get the Viper and the Holosun 507C. :wink:

Larry

12 Likes

@LarrySr

If you want the Viper, Palmetto State Armory is STILL running that $80 off sale with the promo code “viper” at checkout. That brings that price down to $149. Just saying. Jump on it.

6 Likes

Thanks much Joseph

Just got that one in Black and I also picked up another sig red dot FDE for something else. :wink:

Currently working on the Holosun FDE 507C :grin:

Larry :innocent:

7 Likes

I think you’ll like the Viper. Yes, it has some short comings. But it is still a solid optic for the price ppint and I love shooting with mine. Best of luck with it and the rest of your search.

6 Likes

yes, and dummy me …I’m beginning to believe there is no such thing as a FDE Holosun 507C. :rofl: :rofl:

Larry

6 Likes

@Jperr Also, you can’t beat the Vortext warranty. Not many powered optics have lifetime warranties.

9 Likes

@Savage636 Fast

fire is life time on both that I have.

6 Likes

I was really starting to lean Fast Fire III. But, again, it doesn’t fit the PDP cut out. Kind of annoyed by that. But the Viper isn’t bad, and it does sit very low. I can ALMOST cowitness with the factory sights.

4 Likes

I was sure they had many adapter plates for the 2 and the 3’ on my 22 tcm I had to remove rear sight for the adapter was not fun and then there is the problem with front sight height and finding one that helps with the co witness thing.

2 Likes

Looks like the twin to my 365, except I;m running a 407k.
I’m right handed, and left eye dominant, so I have to look at the target, through the lens, and have found with my 510Cs that the circle dot makes it just a little more difficult to see the target

2 Likes

Vortex has an excellent warranty.
When your dot pukes, or, the dot won’t hold zero, just call them and they will send you a call tag, and either repair, or replace it

5 Likes