M*CARBO Brotherhood

Red Dot Magnifier

PM moose call my number please brother

2 Likes

Buck just post your number here for all of us. What’s the worst that could happen?

6 Likes

I dozed off. When is good to call? Did the PM thing to brother @Moosecall

4 Likes

after 1600 EST… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

@GOBLIN Ding ding…:wave:

Got the diopter/focus adjustment knob reference marked @ 42 yds. Gonna build up some more coats.
Using gun sight paint in the recessed groove…(bright green) not the kind that glows in the dark but it is BRIGHT! :sunglasses:

Seems to me like the Eye Relief is closer to 4”…not 2.62”…:eye:

4 Likes

giphy

5 Likes

When I picked up the shells I found 13…That was the first time I used the bipod AND a rest on the butt stock!
I doubt I could do that again…:scream::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

:poop: CRS hit get em today

4 Likes

First time I’ve used one. Added the Juliet 4 to my Romeo 5 red dot. Will try out next week.

6 Likes

You can use it like a monocular with the red dot to test it out anywhere. Helps to get used to the larger target picture. :face_with_monocle::boom::boom::boom:

5 Likes

@MountainHunter It worked out really well. 6" groups @ 100yds is good enough for me. Before adding the magnifier I could barely see the target.

6 Likes

@mgmargate Sounds good. What was the target? Paper or Steel?

4 Likes

@MountainHunter Paper at my indoor range.

4 Likes

Not sure what that stands for… but it must last at least 2 days.

2 Likes

FINALLY…DONE!!! :sunglasses:

Took a lot of milling on the Vortex quick release picatinny mount to fit on the Ruger rail…:rage:
but it was worth it…:face_with_monocle::boom::boom::boom:

7 Likes

I just added one to my AR pistol and love it.

8 Likes

Thank you for the input everyone. Received my Vortex Micro 3x Multiplier today. Perfect fit with the Sig Romeo 5XDR.

Money is just that green shit when you are having fun. :us:

5 Likes

Perfect combo…we’ll done. :grin: Try it out yet?
I need to shoot mine now that it’s set how I want it.

3 Likes

If you mean dry firing at door knobs on the other side of my apartment… yes. :rofl: I am planning on visiting the range on Saturday. Fingers crossed.

4 Likes

Just tell them your with maintenance and your re-keying the locks :+1:t2:

5 Likes