Recoil spring assembly for Gen 2/3 Glock 19?

Where the heck are all the OEM recoil spring assemblies for Gen 2/3 Glock 19s? All the regulars are out of stock. I can only find them on Ebay for about four times the OEM price. Thanks!

5 Likes

Looking for OEM or stainless/tungsten?

Just at a glance, im not seeing a shortage,

5 Likes

OEM, per my post above. But, thanks! I didn’t check Midway because I have a personal vendetta with them but, in this case, I’ll make an exception. :rofl:

3 Likes

Wow, totally missed that ! If you want a used one, i will send you mine from gen3 G23. Prob has under 7000 rounds on it, but its just sitting in my spares box as a backup.

4 Likes

Thanks for the offer, but I just ordered three of them from your link. $6.99 is by far the cheapest price I’ve seen, too. The sharks on Ebay want $25+ each. I wonder why they’re pretty hard to find. Glockstore, Brownells, etc are all out of stock. I had a backorder in with Glockstore for months and just finally cancelled it. Thanks again! :+1:

5 Likes

Sure thing :beers::beers: Maybe I’ll just list it on ebay for $25 then, and replace with a stainless spare in my box instead !

What do you find of value with the OEM assy?

5 Likes

They’re dirt cheap, OEM and I ain’t ever had a problem with a one of them. Glock knows what they’re doing with the old Gen 2/3 G19s, so no point in changing.

6 Likes