Range Type Targets

Not self healing:

13 Likes

Kinda rare in my part of the state… but when I see these ones being given away for free in peoples front yards I just take 'em to the range.

20220612_195609

11 Likes

Good targets! Draw circle on his mitts to keep his hands off your firearms.

Contrary to popular belief I do not wish ill will on leftwing, just stay out of our business.

7 Likes

1000%! Leave law abiding firearm owners alone. That is all we ask.

And what I posted above was a joke. But… for any Karens out there it is completely legal to shoot a target with a human form, even an exact likeness. A politician, actor, even your neighbor. But, is is illegal to shoot a real person that is not a threat to you.

I prefer my IPDA targets… not a person, but anatomically correct for defensive purposes and competition.

8 Likes

It is, though I’ve heard of some gun ranges no longer allowing silhouette targets… :unamused:

This dick is about as “Texas” as Sheila Jackson Lee…and that’s coming from the mouth of a yankee… :wink:

8 Likes

Truth … I still have some of the yard signs I collected after his failed senate run. I use them as target backers.

8 Likes

Beto makes himself a target of stupidity. I love the IPDA targets but they need hips and balls.

5 Likes

What? Are you one of those bio logi gotdicits?

3 Likes

Sometimes I like to shoot at hips/pelvis areas to disable.
I like anatomically correct dummies!

3 Likes

I’ll probably go to hell for this, but oh well lol. I was walking through a 2nd hand store and came across a framed picture of JFK. I sent a pic of it to my brother asking if I should get it to practice head shots. He told me that I’m f*cked up lol

6 Likes

Not the beloved JFK!

2 Likes

Would the shots be fired from a window or from a grassy knoll? Would you be using a 6.5x52 carcano?

6 Likes
3 Likes

Some of the random ones I’ve made…

5 Likes

Are these printable (8.5X11) and available online?

If yes to both parts, consider submitting them for a future MIM.

5 Likes

Great! Love the pigs. Or Boars.

5 Likes

I could set them up for 8 1/2 X 11. The top ones I print at 18 x 24 for indoor and the bottom two are 36" wide X 30" high that I use for 100 yards or more. I can send pdf’s of all of them.

4 Likes

All the silouettes I had were boars, so I had to add some big 'ol gnarly nips to some and make them into sows (shoot sows first!) haha

6 Likes