M*CARBO Brotherhood

Range Day Therapy

Quiet day at the range!

Well it was quiet until this guy showed up😂

20 Likes

Went to the range Friday night with a friend and his 15 year old son. His son had never shot an AR15. After I fired 10 rounds I asked his son if he wanted to try. Boy did his eyes light up. I purposely only brought three loaded 30 round mags. Final tally… I shot 10 rounds, his son fired 80. Oh is he hooked.
Next time I am going alone. Lol.

15 Likes

It’s a good thing you did there.
My friends son wants to shot an AK so I told him to pick one of mine and we’ll go to the range.
His dad is coming too as he has never shot an AK, plenty of time behind an AR but zero experience with a Soviet rifle.
Should be a fun day and I know they’ll be hooked!

11 Likes

@AV8R I’m a simple man, I see a Krink, I hit like.

10 Likes

I am going to test your resolve…

13 Likes

I’m with you. What’s not to love? :wink:

9 Likes

Just needs a little routine maintenance.

9 Likes

All you need is love!

8 Likes

It’s been a great week! I was just putting my laundry in the washer and there is a strong odor of gunpowder…

tenor-1

9 Likes

@Kona Well… how about a like for that beautiful, yet simple, Krink? :thinking:

8 Likes

@TexasEskimo what river bottom did they dig that out of? Lol

10 Likes

Does make you wonder what the bayonet is made of…

7 Likes

That reminds me of this:

5 Likes

Well… worked sucked today so I came home early and packed a bag. My dinner date…

10 Likes

Do you have to carry them like that, with flags inserted?

5 Likes

Nope… I just like a quick visual. And the handguns have triggers guards as well.

7 Likes

Don’t play angry now….

5 Likes

“Played” in total relaxation… my happy place… therapy at it’s best. My “Guntry Club”…

Maybe a little shopping there too…

Work is going to suck tomorrow too so I made a reservation for 7pm tomorrow in one of their 100 yard indoor lanes. It’s suppose to drop down into the 70’s here. Brrrr…

And I may as well take advantage of their restaurant and “fully stocked” bar… or their gourmet coffee house.

13 Likes

Well played sir. Very well played indeed.

6 Likes

Very impressive! Looks like my kind of place.:+1:t3:

6 Likes