M*CARBO Brotherhood

Random/arbitrary question thread

Damn** It Another cup of coffee Spewing ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
But if we could change the number of letters to lesser amount to a Reply
would make it faster reading per! :laughing:

6 Likes

That was a great movie along with remember Two Lane Black Top.

3 Likes

Kate
Likes? :heart:

9 Likes

6 Likes

When did we become " White People"?
We had people, then Indians, then …on and on but

But when did white people become “White People”?

I guess this is the danger when you have too much time on your hands.

3 Likes

If I answered that question truthfully I’d get kicked off the Brotherhood site. Say La Vie, if I spelled it wrong don’t blame me, blame the computer ! Since that works for blaming the firearm & not the person for all shootings ! ! !

2 Likes

If “WE AS PEOPLE” is based on our scope of conquistador and religious “HIS” STORY, then the whole “WE AS PEOPLE” that created a method of control called and enforced as TIME…goes out the window IMHO.

Most likely humans haven’t been around as long as other similar creatures or life forms.

Time is beginningless, endless, and meaningless in Universal Reality. Actually :eye: call it the “MULTIVERSE”…:sunglasses::v:

There’s a great reason “the truth is out there” and won’t be disclosed…

And it’s Above Top Secret if you don’t know by now…:eye::sunglasses::boom::boom::scream::alien::shushing_face:

Always ask the question: “How do WE know what WE think WE know?”

3 Likes

There is no spoon. LOL

1 Like

But that’s not a question…:eye::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

On April 9, 2003, just three weeks into the invasion of Iraq, U.S. forces pull down a bronze statue of Saddam Hussein in Baghdad’s Firdos Square, symbolizing the end of the Iraqi president’s long, often brutal reign, and a major early victory for the United States.

On This Day…April 09 1865

Robert E. Lee surrenders

In Appomattox Court House, Virginia, Confederate General Robert E. Lee surrenders his 28,000 troops to Union General Ulysses S. Grant, effectively ending the American Civil War. Forced to abandon the Confederate capital of Richmond, blocked from joining the surviving Confederate force in North Carolina, and harassed constantly by Union cavalry, Lee had no other option.

2 Likes

Maybe if they put it in Braille it would help speed things up ! ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

On April 7, 1970, the legendary actor John Wayne wins his first—and only—acting Academy Award, for his star turn in the director Henry Hathaway’s Western True Grit .

6 Likes

On April 11, 1970, Apollo 13, the third lunar landing mission, is successfully launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida, carrying astronauts James A. Lovell, John L. Swigert and Fred W. Haise. The spacecraft’s destination was the Fra Mauro highlands of the moon, where the astronauts were to explore the Imbrium Basin and conduct geological experiments. After an oxygen tank exploded on the evening of April 13, however, the new mission objective became to get the Apollo 13 crew home alive.

4 Likes

UN chief calls for global ceasefire amid infection fears; Corona beer maker halts production

Antonio Guterres warns pandemic could hit people in conflict zones especially hard. Two Mexican brewers, including the producers of Corona beer, have said they are reducing production

Corona Beer = Conflict Resolution

3 Likes

Stop rioting and go home.
If you do find yourself needing to riot, please be socially responsible and wear your
prophylactic gloves and mask.

5 Likes

Best Free shopping spree they’ve had since the last riot ! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

There should be a link to the MCARBO store on the forum.

3 Likes

https://www.mcarbo.com/

Done

7 Likes

@em44052
Well thank you Scott, aren’t you handier than a shirt pocket!

3 Likes