M*CARBO Brotherhood

Random/arbitrary question thread 🧵

Silly to say, but have you checked eBay? They have lots of Ruger scope rings listed and some will ship to you.

5 Likes

That’s a good idea too.

5 Likes

Ruger mounts are not universal fit and they only sell as expensive singles so double up, I checked, Ebay no go on international or they haven’t got them, or reasonable price but postage is just plain robbery ( see shot below).
Optics planet will aim to ship within 3 months shame as they were cheaper, less than 40 dollars inc postage.
I did Find a spot in Europe today and Ordered a pair of Warne PM 30mm 15rm ones (really expensive) but if they fit my Schmidt & bender scope and the rifle then fine . then I’l be happy as a pig in sh%t. hopefully here in a few weeks.
Ta for the assist on advice xxx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I do, and in my humble opinion it’s one of the best conservative papers available.
Larry :innocent:

6 Likes

How often do you clean your gun? :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

@ More quotes by H.L. Mencken:

9 Likes

It’s mostly staffed by folks that managed to escape the ccp. They know full well what tyrannical oppression is like…

FWIW, a long read but this is what the ccp has in store for America AND Australia. It explains everything -including covid:

The Secret Speech of General Chi Haotian – J.R. Nyquist Blog

2 Likes

Why don’t they have more firearm accessories with state flags? :thinking: Texas is easy to find… the other 48 not so much (for humorous effect California purposely omitted :rofl:).

And there is even a Texas emoji… :chile:

7 Likes

Monthly target!

8 Likes

I think most states overcomplicate the flags, making it a ridiculous proposition to detail in a small decal format

6 Likes

I do beleave the design of the state flags is big reason there not on more stuff like you said. Texas is simple red stripe,white stripe,star. You put that combo on anything and you know its texas. A simple flag for a simple people? If texas changed there flag then the texacans wouldnt be able find there way home.:laughing: ok guys last part was just for fun i have no problem with texas or its people. Its deffently on my short list of states id like to see one day.

5 Likes

Good to see were still there in these flags in the US :uk:

2 Likes

This is the Ohio flag

4 Likes

The real Texas flag.

And the new version just for Beto and the rest of the libtards.

7 Likes

Semper Texas

6 Likes

@TexasEskimo Are you my huckleberry?

6 Likes

It’s the Wisconsin connection. Or… perhaps… a bromance? :wink:

3 Likes

I brought it into the fold
as it should be

No offence :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

4 Likes

Isn’t that kinda the wrong shape of the Ohio flag?

1 Like

Oh yeah! Well, I keep Lady Britannia locked up in my closet!

1 Like