M*CARBO Brotherhood

Random/arbitrary question thread

Rollover Likes
We are limited to the number of likes we can use on a daily basis .
But what if you don’t use all of your likes? Is there like a Roll Over plan so you can carry your unused likes.
Say Buck is layed up in the hospital again for 8 weeks and can’t use
all of his likes. With a like Roll Over program he could carry them to the next month.

Is there a competitive “Likes” provider we could switch to?

4 Likes

@jeffing65 Shelbyville, Indiana still has one - I know the owner. Drive-ins are dying because EVERY theater, indoors or out, has to go digital and the equipment ain’t cheap. It’s hard to justify the expense for little drive-ins that can’t get a lot of business.

5 Likes

@phuzzy42 That was the issue here too. To convert to digital came with a cost of 80,000 dollars.

4 Likes

South High St. in COLUMBUS.
Sunday morning church, afternoon swap meet.

5 Likes

i do miss the swap meets /sat mornin flea market at the dreamland in Ashville, down on river road, before you got to Biltmore…as well as the farmers market in Canton…

5 Likes

Did anyone “really” go to the drive-in to watch the movie?

8 Likes

Just once… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

who remembers this song?

8 Likes

I do. Been awhile since I’ve heard it.

4 Likes

I am fine in South Australia air is full of smoke but nearest fire is about 300km away. There has been a lot of devastation here will take a long time to for those affected to rebuild there lives

8 Likes

Ever seen the movie “Taking Off”? Love this scene:

4 Likes

@Craig75 Great to hear your doing ok. I wasn’t sure how far you were from it all, or if it was directly affecting you. I really has been devastating for sure.
It must be east of you then?

3 Likes

@MountainHunter
Check out our movie thread.

https://forum.mcarbo.com/t/all-time-classic-movies

3 Likes

Will do…thanks for the reminder! “Carry On”

3 Likes

That’s correct most of the eastern seaboard is on fire we have had a few fires close but nothing major. There has been a lot of rain over the last few days and temperature has dropped significantly giving the firefighters a chance to get on top of it all

4 Likes

I.m all out of likes! :worried: :frowning_face:I am retiring for the evening…

10 Likes

LOL Nope, no rollover likes. Good thinking though.

9 Likes

I would consider trading off a few of my extras but that would be something like insider trading, transfer of non-transferable stocks, commerce of regulated commodities, collusion, or some other such thing. LOL

So you know. :grin:

8 Likes

@jeffing65 I don’t think you’ll get impeached but I wouldn’t guarantee it. :smiley:

6 Likes

@phuzzy42
Yeah, probably not, but it would be a mighty low % return just to find out.
I’m not sure what “likes” go for on the black market, but I’m guessing it would be about the same as stealing a Chevette instead of a Corvette, or shoplifting at the dollar store. :smile:

8 Likes