M*CARBO Brotherhood

Random/arbitrary question thread

Good thing gators and feral dogs can’t talk, eh Buck? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

It’s a good thing there was no cell phones, internet, or social media to record all the stupid shit I did when I was a kid…or was it?

8 Likes

@Craig75 I was watching the fires in Southern Australia on the news. How are you doing where you are?

6 Likes

we Need to reduce the number of snakes on airplanes.

5 Likes

Do you remember when sex was safe and drugs were dangerous?

6 Likes

@MountainHunter Hahaha…Yeah huh?
When you could still buy “The TV Brick” and seeing a young boy “without” a 22 and a pocket knife would be unusual.

6 Likes

Do you remember the Kawasaki Mach III?
The middle cylinder would get too HOT!!!

5 Likes

AKA “The Widow Maker”

4 Likes

The OODA in OODA Loop is an acronym that stands for:

1. O bserve
  2. O rient
  3. D ecide
  4. A ct

It is a description of a process that you are already doing every minute of every day.

1. You observe that you are hungry. You orient by remembering there is a Chick-fil-a down the street and it’s before 11am
  2. which means they are still serving chicken biscuits.
  3. You decide to go to Chick-Fil-A .
  4. You act by going to Chick-fil-a and eating a delicious chicken biscuit (or maybe two, why not, you’re already there).
6 Likes

Yes…too much power on too light of a bike. Two cycle oil fogger too.

5 Likes

Cleared mosquitos for miles…

5 Likes

Do you remember the Mako Shark and Manta Ray? Or Aero Vette?

11 Likes

There was a guy here that farmed back when I was in HS, and he had 2 Makos (both black) and a burgandy Pantera.
He used to drive all 3 of them fairly often. Haven’t seen him or the cars in a few years now so not sure if he retired, moved, sold them, or still here and stored.

4 Likes

who saw this movie at a drive in? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

actually had to go back the second nite, just so i could watch it . first night i was otherwise occupied… actually home on leave one of the couple of times…
6 Likes

OO…OOOO…OOO… :wave: :wave: :wave:I did.

5 Likes

@GOBLIN I saw the movie and I remember drive ins but not this one at a drive in :thinking:

6 Likes

They just tore down last year, the last 1 of the 2 driveins, that were here. I bet they were some of the last in the nation.

6 Likes

Heh!, that was fun. LOL Seeing that trailer again was awesome. It surely deserves a follow up with…
Yep, you guessed it…

Death Race 2000 (1975) Carnage Count

Warning!!! Graphic!!!
As if it really is now days, considering today’s violence, both fictional and real. But just the same. You’ve been duly cautioned.

7 Likes

Sun’Set Drive in! Kirkland Washington ‘‘June1966’’ 1947 Dodge 2 Door Coupe, with a Trunk from Hell! Would hold Five Drinking Teens On their way to Nam the Next Week! Ah Yes the four dots on the back of a OLY Label’ Did they all Get Lucky. :expressionless:

5 Likes

saw this right before i left, made me want a RT so bad i could taste it.

8 Likes