M*CARBO Brotherhood

Random/arbitrary question thread

3, three, 2 + 1 = 3 4 - 1 = 3 THREE

7 Likes

@em44052 364

A group of engineering students from Purdue University reported that its licking machine, modeled after a human tongue, took an average of 364 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Twenty of the group’s volunteers assumed the licking challenge-unassisted by machinery-and averaged 252 licks each to the center.

8 Likes

@godallmighty Yep. They sure did. :+1: :+1:

7 Likes

You mean the owl lied???

8 Likes

BLACK KNIFE 22

8 Likes

While I’m not happy about the Tootsie Pop owl pissing on my childhood, I think I’m more disturbed to know that Purdue University has a licking machine… :grinning:

11 Likes

That kinda’ shoots a bunch of holes in the whole “if you can’t lick 'em, join 'em” philosophy now doesn’t it? Hahaha.

7 Likes

my wonder is , where is the machine…right now…

7 Likes

Assuming it’s not in a school lab (the licking lab?), I fear some of the possible answers may be a bit grim… :open_mouth:

8 Likes

Mans age old question…women?

7 Likes

disfunctional vet 14

11 Likes

@em44052

It is said, ‘that the world may NEVER find out…’

Lol

7 Likes

You’ll need some magic mushrooms for that one, Buck… :grinning:

8 Likes
  • Security 9
  • Hellcat
  • P365

0 voters

9 Likes

The meaning of life? 42. (Douglas Addams "Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy ")

6 Likes

how much is “too much”?

6 Likes

@Festus image

9 Likes

You’re
braver
than
me.

9 Likes

I have to take the 5th on this one. cause if i show ya, then Kona gonna go nutz, and ban me and pull the thread…
cause you know where i will go on that question… and i been good so far. waitin on Santa to bring me a 18"spiral fluted barrel and gasblock for Christmas… cause i been good …for a bit…

10 Likes

I am bored. i just sit here making mild comments and trying to contribute to the good of others.

I can’t take it anymore! :exploding_head:

MAGA !!
7 Likes