Random and/or Arbitrary Comments Thread🧵

6 Likes

I dare you (anyone) to warn them. :astonished:

:turkey: :giddy_guns:

7 Likes

I have had that problem but not for years. My #1 question is do you drink enough H20? :person_shrugging: Hydrate…hydrate.hydrate. :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:
If you don’t drink enough clean water it could take 2-3 months to get your skin in healthy condition by catching up.

All the extra grease will not reverse improper hydration.

Italian olive oil is excellent on skin and you probably already have some. I used to treat dandruff scalp with Italian olive oil before I figured out it was lack of proper hydration.

7 Likes

I have a 20 ounce stainless bottle i use and fill it off the well 8 or 9 times a day. Usually mixed with blueberry or dragonfruit powder mixes for few extra vitamins and antioxidants. So gallon+ of aqua a day. Ive had few bouts with heat stroke back in my younger days workin construction and not hydrating near enough. So i make sure to get plenty of water in me now days. Olive oil is great for so many things other then just cooking.

11 Likes

Whan I was working in construction I was using “Lubriderm advanced therapy” lotion and surgical gloves over. People were laughing that I was the “butt inspector”, but hey… who cares.

3 Likes

My doctor recommended Tea Tree Oil. It has tons of uses, including healing a variety of skin conditions. And… take a big sniff of this in the morning to start the day or when you feel tired in the afternoon. Perks 'ya right up.

Now Foods Tea Tree Oil 4Ounce Plus Glass Dropper Amazon.com

7 Likes

That’s what she said…:+1:t3:

fjb

8 Likes

Karma kills…

7 Likes

Does anyone own one of these scopes? Just ordered one for a Rock River LAR-8M in .243 that is finally scheduled for production. Been on order since July. The scope is a Vortex Viper Gen II 3x15x44 FFP EBR-7C MOA. It came recommended by a couple friends. This will be my first Vortex. Ive always been a Leupold, Nikon, or Swarovski guy.

4 Likes

Yes I have one. Very good scopes & several others in Vortex. I prefer Vortex to other brands. :grin:

5 Likes

My favorite scopes are Vortex. Even their less expensive models are super clear and durable.

4 Likes

No threads/posts on Black Friday deals, sales or scores?
Has cancel culture deemed it a racist thing now?:thinking::smiling_face_with_tear:

fjb

4 Likes

This was the best deal I could find on this scope. Its from GovX. A site for veterans.

$771 plus/TTL, total of $835 delivered.

4 Likes

Because this year’s Black Friday price is higher than pre big guy average prices, I shop lights out. If the lights are out I buy another, otherwise, not so much. Cancel the inflation, I paid my own college debt. I do my best to work locally, buy locally, and pay my taxes. Can’t wait for the collective maturity level of DC to be greater than that of a 1950s 6th grader!

3 Likes

Rock River LAR-8M in .243. And you are hunting a nice scope. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of that bad boy.

That Viper Scope is a little over my budget but I am totally sold on the Vortex scopes.
I think currently I have about 6 or more at least.

I am currently looking another Vortex for my recently purchased M1A™ Loaded Precision 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle .

I would like to be in the area of 6 or 7 :christmas_tree: since I already have 250. in the scope mount, leather sling and cleaning kit. :wink:

I’ll never shoot it anyway. :woozy_face: Pretty sure one of the boys will :rofl:

Good luck with the hunt.
Larry

4 Likes

Don’t own one of those but. I have a few other Vortex scopes and they all provide excellent results.

Take a look at this one…Vortex Viper HS 4X16X44

4 Likes

That was the one I was going to buy until a couple long rang shooters at the club talked me into the one I bought. The one I got is probably overkill for the way I shoot. I learned to just adjust my aimpoint for windage and elevation with iron sights. Seems these fancy reticles are just a crutch for those that can’t shoot or judge distance. Anyway, guess this old dog will be learning something new.

4 Likes

Go Bucks!!

2 Likes

Festus
I like that. HS 4X16X44 and the HS 4X16X50. I have noticed them in my prior search.

I will keep checking it out. May be the one I talk to the little chubby fellow in the red suit. :wink:
Larry

4 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, did you go with Shop GovX site?

I didn’t want to join it and check it out foolishly like going into a dark hole. :wink:
Larry

3 Likes