Random and/or Arbitrary Comments Thread🧵

I had completely forgot that until you reminded me !!! Im excited now about that can of bird shot pops left in the basement !

5 Likes

Here is a transcript of dlemon getting schooled.

8 Likes

2 Likes

Speaking of scope mounts (way up-thread) I ordered some Burris Extreme Tactical rings in extra high the other day mainly because each ring has a fairly large see-thru hole. I have mounted a peep sight on the new muzzleloader and would like to be able to use it for up close and then use the new scope (Hawke3X9 Vantage) for distance. Well, they finally arrived and these things are HUGE! Milled from aluminium so they’re not as heavy as they look but still… They’re way to clunky for my tastes.
Do any of you know of a better solution?

5 Likes

Maybe try some Weaver see through rings.

5 Likes

Ditto!!! :ok_hand: I was going to suggest the same thing.
I have used 2 different Weaver see through rings on 3 of my Remington 700’s.
I used them more for raising the scope up, than for the specific purpose of being able to also use the iron sights (although I did have occasion to do that), but I like and have had zero problems with any of them.

8 Likes

How many went to Friends of NRA dinner?

2 Likes
 ......    ....

Go Bucks!!

5 Likes

:-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1:

3 Likes

Bucky Bagder says: “ugh down 31-7 at the half…”
:cry:

2 Likes

I went to the one in Angleton Texas about a month ago. Ended up with the winning bid on this years banquet pistol. Had the President of the NRA with me. Charles is a good friend of mine.

13 Likes

On sale today only.
https://www.primaryarms.com/sig-sauer-romeo-msr-red-dot-sight-2-moa?trk_msg=1RBJPEO7BE0K98CPAQTEC2SL54&trk_contact=RAQER8A06BEHIDEOB6JFAROVQ0&trk_sid=JQIFMCNOKGCPOCNB4CI3FJRALK&trk_link=II1E90UA4I54DEIP9SILRMJH4O&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=SHOP+NOW&utm_campaign=22_09_AD25_Sig_Sauer_Sale

5 Likes

Brazos Bend State Park for a few days.

12 Likes

Where’s the outside rug? :person_shrugging::face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Could never find them for the 375 Sako ’

6 Likes

You are across the street from a good friend. He regularly captures their gators in his pond and has to sneak them back home.

6 Likes

You southerners are just built differently lol. Gators and snakes are what keep me north

9 Likes

Is that camping Texas style? Nice set up you got there! :+1:

7 Likes

Ice & snow for months at a time is what keeps me down South. No icy roads, no frozen water pipes, no Black ice, no frozen car door locks, snow removal from the driveway & 100 other reasons. :grin:

12 Likes

@DivaMarie
Hmmm, you know, that brings back something I had completely forgotten.
I can’t remember exactly what they are, but somewhere, I have a set of bases for a Sako.

5 Likes