Random and/or Arbitrary Comments Thread🧵

didn’t see this coming, but I do agree with it.

An internal memo distributed to Netflix employees advises them that if they are offended by the streamer’s “content breadth,” they should quit.

The reference appears to be in response to Dave Chappelle’s controversial stand-up special, “The Closer,” which prompted LGBTQ employees and supporters to walk out in protest over his anti-trans and homophobic jokes. At the time, Netflix co-CEO Ted Sarandos sided with Chappelle and now he’s doubled down by telling employees that if anyone is going anywhere, it should be them.

It’s time the tail stops waging the dog.

13 Likes

Interesting. I stopped Netfix about a year or more ago because it was really putting some anti USA crap on. I had enjoyed it for a long time but…it had to go. It was very close to when FJB come into play.
Larry

7 Likes

I’ve allways liked dave chappelle cause he doesnt care who he offends. He jokes about everybody and everything equally. And its some funny stuff. Im glad to see people by people and state by state standing up saying enough of the bs.

10 Likes

And the guy who assaulted him won’t be charged. Only in Kommiefornia.

3 Likes

There’s also an incredible amount of woke crap as well.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Hey those same people want open borders right? (the people opposed to the homophobic jokes)

5 Likes

Here is a new photo background

13 Likes

One of the best looking AK pictures I’ve seen in a long time. :+1: :+1: :+1:

8 Likes

I approve. Butt, I think the mod bots here are now going to insist we go back to floral and feet.

7 Likes

buts
Target pistol background.

7 Likes

That’s like pelosi insisting we sell back firearms to the state, I don’t listen to her either.

6 Likes

That reminds me… why don’t we have more women joining this forum? Kinda a mystery. :thinking:

8 Likes

To nice of a target to ruin. Already has enough holes, in fact a perfect target to look at. Put this target up a 5 yds at the range & mess up a lot of peoples concentration for laughs.

5 Likes

Here is the alternative to going to school.

Best Post Ever said no one.

4 Likes

Maybe this should be in the History thread?

11 Likes

I took a pic of a pay phone at a truck stop in west Virginia couple years ago and sent it to my littlest sister. She had no idea what the hell it was except a old phone lol. Im not as old as some of you guys but i remember the tv having antennas with foil on them and 2 knobs with about 6 clicks. And rotary dial phones. And pagers was a wave of the future. Good times. :+1:

11 Likes

I was in Fly, Ohio and there was a rotary pay phone that charged me 25¢ to call the operator in the early 90’s.

Remember when remote control TV could be affected by jangling a chain?

9 Likes

I took this pic last September while camping at the KOA in Maple Grove, MN

9 Likes

That most definitely is Random and Arbitrary

8 Likes