Precision Quickdraw

Anyone here have any experience with this product or it just a gimmick?
https://prepcision.com/pages/prepcision?fbclid=IwAR0ppkLurglg2e-l2eKGI5hmTY85u1o2bqy5d5cRD2Npx4yRIms9qKUQ45w

3 Likes

Can’t vouch for that device, but I have a Glock 27 hanging inside a closet door on a similar magnet device about the same size. It holds it really well. No chance of it coming off unintended. You have to give it a very firm tug to get it off that thing.

3 Likes

I have this one bought a while back. Havent mounted it yet, but considering where it may serve me best hiding behind/under end tables for easy access.

It may be tempting to use in a car, but ive heard stories of guns being dislodged during an accident and thus out of immediate control. That could result in additional charges depending on your state laws.

5 Likes

I made my own under-dash “system” (firearm and two spare mags) using 3 TacMag, a trigger guard, parachord, a spring loaded clamp, and a hook. This setup works for all my pistols because they all have trigger guards.
A round is always chambered and a quick tug to deploy.

7 Likes

Thats what she said😂 come on guys one of you degenerates was bound to say it.

7 Likes

Good point. A sudden impact…. The laws of physics take over. Hit something hard enough the gun would come loose from any magnetic mount.

I’m not home or I’d take a photo. I have slammed the closet door, swung it open a hundred times and that Glock with a full mag doesn’t budge a millimeter.

3 Likes

Try inexpensive magnets (2) from Harbor Freight cushioned with a piece of self adhesive craft foam.

4 Likes

Hit something hard enough and no matter how secure the firearm… it flies through the cabin… as well as your engine could be where your chest cavity use to reside. Nothing is foolproof, you could weld the firearm to the interior frame and it could break free with an impact… it’s all about maximizing results and dealing with some risk.
I am going to take the chance. With my setup, other than always holding the firearm while driving, is the fastest deployment I can perform. It is inches from my hand on the wheel.

7 Likes