M*CARBO Brotherhood

Prayer for Buck

blood pressure runnin 200/118 fever, 101.9, they still arguein who needs to do what septic, and pain control is out the window. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I’m actually getting used to running high and hot…

25 Likes

Thinking of you and hoping for the best, Buck.

14 Likes

@GOBLIN Thats’a nice’a to hear from you brother!..Paisano. sending my best…:grinning: :call_me_hand:

12 Likes

@GOBLIN
Good to hear from ya!:v:
Best thing ya could is go pop off a few rounds✌️

14 Likes

Good to hear ya Brother.

13 Likes

Keep fighting, get better soon!

13 Likes

@GOBLIN Even the squirrels miss you! ` :chipmunk: :grinning:

15 Likes

Hang in there, we be pray-in

12 Likes

Did they use that bowl of smoldering chicken feathers yet or the incoherent chanting ? Get well soon !

11 Likes

I don’t know Buck but we are all brothers (and probably some sisters) here. Prayin’ for you Buck, our brother.

13 Likes

Did they leave any crow feathers in there or find some laying around?

11 Likes

@GOBLIN

Hope you get well and feel much better very soon!

11 Likes

Feel better speedy recovery

13 Likes

@Xddan Welcome aboard.

13 Likes

@Xddan Welcome to the brotherhood.
Be sure to say hello and introduce yourself to everyone at First Post Here: Introduce Yourself!

13 Likes

Prayers sent, Buck! :+1:

13 Likes

@GOBLIN Good to hear from you Buck.
Keep on livin’ my friend, in spite of their best efforts. :+1: :smiley:

13 Likes

OMG…geeze brother,I had no idea you were ill :pensive:boy do I feel the fool! Wonders why you where off the radar mate! God bless man! :chipmunk:

8 Likes

Boy do I feel like a jackass!been cracking jokes about the green goblin only to discover by happenstance he is verry I’ll! What’s up with gobbles?!? :confused: :slightly_frowning_face: :thinking:and I was working on A goblin,mountin humpter and a squirell walk into a bar… joke.

:crazy_face:

8 Likes

@Xddan Welcome to the Brotherhood.

11 Likes