M*CARBO Brotherhood

Post a picture of your muscle car or vintage car

19 Likes

Love that body style. The color is pretty close to '68 GTO I used to have that started life as a Verdoro Green car.

13 Likes

Well, anything form 2001 (in Illinois at least) and earlier is technically an antique if you plate it as such.

6 Likes

My 1960 Pontiac Bubbletop.

18 Likes

Beautiful. I have always had a Pontiac passion. Our family car when I was young was a '69 Judge in Carousel Red. When ever we we on the road, the Judges would honk at each other. We had no clue that our everyday life was in reality a car show.

8 Likes

1967 Firebird Convertible, about 85% restored.

17 Likes

The Beauty of This’ Leave’s Me Speechless ! :+1:

8 Likes

This could be my new favorite thread. Digging the Mopar and Indians (pics of previous sleds to come), but here is my current toy. 1972 Cutlass S.

15 Likes

I think it has a little muscle . :grinning:
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt 6 speed 480 hp.

Don’t drive it much but still brings out the kid in me. Thank God I didn’t have one when I was sixteen . :scream:

Larry :innocent:

13 Likes

1985 Grey Market MB 280SL

THOSE wheels are NOT my fault!

I have the period correct MB alloys to swap on when I wear out these tires.

And, yes, I had a thing for Mrs. Hart.

13 Likes

Hell yes that counts!

8 Likes

Wow all great cars.So cool to see everybodies pride and joy! Great diversity in vehicles.

9 Likes

Love to see more pics…engine bay. Is that Cragar mag wheels?

I’m sure Jay Leno would pay a LOT for it!

Awesome classic! :beers::grin:

6 Likes

Ive been collecting muscle cars and vintage hot rods since i was a kid. Some aint worth alot but theres a few that fetch real car prices. This is just a small part of my collection. Last count of total collection was around 7000 cars.

13 Likes

Really cool.I wish I took care of and had some of my Hot Wheels from the early 70’s.Im sure they are collectable now.Match boxes,Johnny Lightning,and Hot Wheels were the cars of choice ,and so well made.

-Rob

4 Likes

@MountainHunter this is an original 32K mile car thats never had any rust repair and a just completed frame off restoration. The 15" wheels are Cragar S/S. The original 389 engine has been replaced with a 65 389 that s been bored .030 over, Superperformance cam, FI Tech fuel Injection, the transmission is an 87 Buick Grand National 200R4. New Interior, Vintage A/C, flawless black paint, chrome and stainless. Possibly the nicest 60 Pontiac there is. Not sure Jay Leno could afford it.

12 Likes

I had toys that got played with and smashed up but my hotwheels and such was allways treasured. Ive got all my old stuff in cases and a few i keep in gun safe. I reckon if i sold my collection of mini hotrods i could probably afford 2 average real hotrods or one really nice one. I do have a project truck that is a slow process. 1984 nissan 720 mini truck. My vision for it is late 80s early 90s white boy mini truck. Ive done most of rust repair which wasnt much. And when i traded a yugo sks for the truck i found that someone had allready put a fast v6 in it from a 280 z. Its a great driving little truck now it just needs all the finish work to be badass mini truck. And fun fact in 1984 this nissan truck was built in Tennessee USA. Its sad that the jap cars are more american made these days then the “american cars”. Look at toyota there damn near an american vehicle now. But as far as getting the most miles and use out of a vehicle. Dodge/Chrysler would get my vote. Them old 318 motors cant be killed.

5 Likes

…Right along with the 225 slant six.My buddy overheated one so bad the side of the block was glowing cherry red.The next day it fired right up.Put a new fan belt on and drove it for years after that.

-Rob

6 Likes

Again! Just Outstanding Work and Perfectly Done’ Has it been driven enough to Warrant a Oil Change Yet? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

My buddy has two of these…and there’s more. I’ll take a few more pics next week when I visit him.

7 Likes