Polymer 80 Builds: Let’s See ‘em

@Chris19d

That’ll be rad, can’t wait to see it. I need to list some parts for sale so I can get a rmr for this one

4 Likes

Yep, been leaning towards a rmr for the next p80 build

@Chris19d

Can’t go wrong with the rmr, keep an eye out on opticplanet for decent deals

1 Like

17L. And 19

4 Likes

Black G17, Grey and Red G19, soon to be G26

4 Likes

@Violentmarauder

Gray red gold is pretty pimpin, how does the Agency comp work for ya, been thinking about trying one out

1 Like

Aesthetically I love it, functionally shooting with it on a 9mm platform I didn’t notice much difference.

Well it does look good at least then. I’d like to see some more pics if you get a chance. My bud has caught the fever to build one after shooting a couple of mine. He’s buying a few of my parts which is gaining me some gold goodies for my fde build.

3 Likes

The final part arrived today

3 Likes

That red slide with the gold comp makes it look like Iron Man’s gun. LOL

1 Like

Thought I was done but…

4 Likes

@PYR you seen the Faxon FX19? It a Polymer80 complete pistol with serial for $1299+ haha

1 Like

@Kona

Yeap, grey ghost also is doing one, takes all the fun out of it if you ask me but then again some don’t have the skill set to do it

2 Likes

BUDK.com has this pretty cool build kit.

5 Likes

I use budk alot great company ive seen that slam fire shotgun parts thats crazy lol and with a little know how you dont need to spend that kinda money for a firing pin for a black pipe slam fire shotgun. I think a black pipe shotgun is something everyone should make one time they are like the new age potato gun lots of fun at first but then just sets in corner collecting dust

3 Likes

ive finally got all my parts in so i can start my first ar build with polymer80

6 Likes

this is the film im gonna dip gun in before i assemble everything it should really look good once its done and i will be sure post pics up here omce finished

7 Likes

@HandyDave what Jig is that you are using?

2 Likes

Its the jig kit that came with the lower its a polymer80 brand G150 phoenix V2.0 but i bought it threw brownells a little cheaper. And upper was post be a parts kits with everything but lower from psa but was surprised when i opened the box and upper was allrrady put together which is fine by me. I am really happy with psa so far its my first time doing business with them and they had great service. And brownells is allways a good resource

4 Likes