M*CARBO Brotherhood

Point-Shooting Semi Auto Carbines

The results of this one surprised me.

Howard

8 Likes

That was interesting and unexpected indeed.

PS: I watched your video “A Word for Our Fallen in Afghanistan”.
Very moving and I appreciate the power of restrain. I know that I could not do it.

7 Likes

Very interesting to watch. I think you pretty well nailed it about the variance in shot placement due to barrel length. It may also will be slightly harder with a carbine/rifle compared to a handgun due to the loss of the arm being extended and being able to get a better finger point at your target.
Another informative vid!

4 Likes

So, I noticed that your foregrip ( Left Hand ) was “wrapped” around the front stock. Did you ever think to point your left hand index finger parallel to the barrel, then wrap your remaining fingers around the stock? It seems like a " better" way would be to point both hands towards your target. Maybe not so natural, but you did allow for 3 seconds to shoot. John M.

1 Like

No I didn’t. I’ve tried that method in the past and it really hasn’t done much for me in terms of accuracy.

Howard

1 Like

Easy solution for me was I mounted a Crimson Trace laser under the forearm grip. I don’t look at the barrel & works great around obstacles. You don’t even have to expose much just look for the illumined dot.3-20 yards works great. Great videos Howard, Thanks

4 Likes