M*CARBO Brotherhood

Pmr 30 bundel install

Got my bundel in today installed. Lost hammer spring pin didnt find it cut down a nail till i get a replacement. Workers well.

5 Likes

One of these days I am going to build a disassembly box I can set on the bench out of plexiglass with a couple arm holes for this kind of thing esp with new ones you don’t know the tricks on.

5 Likes

@Tim

@Wyo

Anti small parts losing device…just drape a sheet over you and the opening. :grinning:af6a565d831dc57d5be4dd2d28ab0d646fb5151f_2_543x500

8 Likes

I needed it today when my pin went air born

4 Likes

I knew this would show up again as soon as I started reading the thread… @dave67’s ASPLoD (pronounced “ass plod”) :laughing:

You’re getting good mileage out of that photo, Dave. :+1:

5 Likes

@chilipepper

You know me too well…as soon as I hear a brother had a small part go flyin I go find that picture.

4 Likes

A large freezer bag works well. Gallon size or bigger.

1 Like

Hey, it’s a clever knock-down design that works, start building them out of masonite/plexi or just rigid poly sheet and you could probably sell 'em, you can even use the ASPLoD name, free of charge… :grinning:

4 Likes

I have spent hours on the floor with a flashlight… that is no shit…

5 Likes

Magnets help, but that is part-dependent. And if you’ve lost it on your workshop floor, forget about the magnet…otherwise you’ll get the mother load…

3 Likes

One time I was trying to fit an aftermarket Glock Back plate for my GF She wanted the “Punisher” Logo and the damn thing would not fit. So I had it in and out 20 times and kept filing to fit… then damned if the Plastic extractor load bearing flies out… I looked for hours…
There’s pussy on the line here… I am motivated… Finally found it in the Toaster Crumb tray…
Right down though the slot…

Got it fitted, got laid, all was well, but Geezzzzzzzzzzz… Hours.

3 Likes

I feel like there’s a lesson to be learned somewhere in all of this…maybe more than one… :rofl:

3 Likes

several, chili ,several…
Date cute chicks who shoot.
Be adept and customize their guns… that you gave them …
Never cop to losing parts on THEIR gun…
Learn to have a inventory of parts that fly…
Get laid at every possible opportunity…

3 Likes

@chilipepper

@Wyo

:thinking:…

3 Likes

I looked for that pin 2 hrs said the heck with it made one. I will order 2 new ones but gin runs great.

2 Likes

Just got my springs from KT!
Havent got my kit from MCarbo yet.
Back ordered. Coming end of August, black trigger enhanced kit !
Can’t wait!

Watch out for hammer spring pin mine went flying somewhere

1 Like