Pistol Gallery!

Do the Glock Mud Test on that puppy yet? :man_shrugging::scream::boom::boom::boom:

8 Likes

Was the intention of those videos to make me feel good about my Glock 17, or bad about my 1911? :rofl:

6 Likes

Please watch happy Thanksgiving 2021 Video ! For the Answer on that :joy:

5 Likes

“You be the Judge”…:sunglasses::boom::boom::boom:

5 Likes

:shushing_face:Apex threaded barrel:

fjb

13 Likes

Where in Texas are these made? Or is that the Tekmat?

4 Likes

@TexasEskimo, Looks like it’s made up there in your neck of the woods.

https://tekmat.com/

5 Likes

10 Likes

I say very nice! However…

Now the rest of the forum (namely, the geriatric demographic) will undoubtably perform a publc execution for having a 1911 on the same cleaning mat as the Glocks. Yeah… I made that innocent mistake as well. :innocent:

9 Likes

But notice the glocks are on top (flame war begins)!

6 Likes

Okay… I see the two Glocks and raise it by one. And… on a Glock Tekmat.

As everyone folds.

11 Likes

I too lazy to unlock it all right now, but imagine an FNS9 with two extra long slides and a few g17 clones on an AR mat…

8 Likes

You guys have no respect for yourselves or your individual pistol needs. :joy::joy: i just use a plain black workout mat so i can be completly non discriminatory. I wouldnt ever want one of my firearms to think i loved the others better.

14 Likes

Non discriminatory is discriminate by itself.
Non discrimination is the order in chaos.

7 Likes

Thanks Don. I learn so much here at night. So much so, that sometimes I take the next day off of work.

6 Likes

I use a CZ Shadow 2 cleaning mat. It tells all of my other pistols to be better, because that is the best pistol I own lol

7 Likes

Many on this site will need a much bigger mat and a panoramic view picture to capture their pistol collection.

7 Likes

I am here to serve. Post must be at least 20 characters

3 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:Proper Tekmat use, to assist my pistols in anger management, I’ve found they prefer their own mats.
92F:

Hellcat:

Ultra Compact:

fjb

14 Likes

@HandyDave

What? You don’t have favorites? I sure do! And, my guns have never complained.

6 Likes