M*CARBO Brotherhood

Pistol Gallery!

Just pictures, sexy, beautiful, unique pictures.

Sig Sauer P226 9MM/22LR

Sig Sauer P210 Standard 9MM

Bond Arms Bullpup 9MM

18 Likes

How do you like the bond arms semi auto? Great looking pistols you got there all of them. Ill try gather my few pistols together this week and get some pics for the pistol gallery.

5 Likes

CZ Shadow 2

CZ P10C and Sig P365

1920 DWM Commercial P-08, better known as a Luger

18 Likes

I’d love to take a Sig 210 for a test drive. I know I can’t convince the wife to buy one lol. It was a lot of work being able to buy the Shadow 2

10 Likes

It’s a fine shooter for it’s size. Love the Bullpup design.

@Savage636 That Shadow is damn sexy.

I’ve never shot anything that quite compares with it.
So smooth and accurate. Such a sweet shooter.

8 Likes

You should make a point to do this, I suspect you’ll find the experience worthwhile.

I second this.

8 Likes

Nice selection! I have the P226 and love it. Just tough for EDC due to size. Still my top pistol for shooting.

6 Likes

16 Likes

fjb

9 Likes

The 210 is an excellent pistol, extremely accurate. The only con is the low capacity… I will never sell mine.

5 Likes

Every time I see that 16" rough rider I smile… because you know… America!

7 Likes

Looks like christmas came early in Tennessee. Do they make a removable stock for the 16" heritage revolvers? I see them long barrel revolvers allways makes me think about lee van clief fitting the stock on to his while trick shooting against clint Eastwood

3 Likes

They make one with a stock on it …called a Rancher.

fjb

5 Likes

Until the ATF comes a knockin’… my Ruger Charger 10/22 is still a pistol…

If I have to take the parts back off it will look like some old Fudds gun…

Let’s Go ATF

9 Likes

Brand spanking new to the stable. Like, I picked it up 2 days ago. Like, her cherry isn’t even busted yet. I present the Walther PDP 4.5 inch full size.

Gotta wait for the mounting plate to come tho. For some dumb reason, cheap ass Walther won’t ship the plates with the firearm. Even tho more inexpensive firearms do. But it’s on the way. Can’t wait.

Edit, the plate came in and the Viper is mounted.

18 Likes

12 Likes

Ok heres one of my most prized pieces. Its a late ww2 unmarked walther pp 32auto. It has serial number and ac code along with the german eagle over N. But left side doesnt have any of the walther markings. From my research toward the end of ww2 they was just trying to make them as quick as they could and didnt bother with the full markings. Shortly before american troops took over the plant. Its got a great brownish patena. It was the pistol my aunt carried everyday my whole life until i begged her to let me lock it up in safe. But to do so i had to buy her a 38 snubby.

19 Likes

my newest and first Colt that I’ve own. A 1911 Defender .45 acp got it used for 662.00 but didn’t look like it was shot. came with a 7 rd magazine and a 10 rd ordered two more 7 rd magazines. took it to the range and shot a box through it to see how it handled for a 3 inch barrel, going to have to get a set of trijicon hd night sights for it since this doesn’t have none

12 Likes

Love P210’s. My little Colt’s Commander. Built as a retirement gift to myself.

11 Likes

Beautiful Colt!!
That’s how they’re supposed to look :+1:t3::us:

5 Likes