M*CARBO Brotherhood

Pictures We Love

this is my daughter at christmas

12 Likes

my girlchild. 1 more year, and shes off to college. 17 and stretching her wings, now. so far ,so good.

10 Likes

Here’s the whole fam damily, all together at same time which is too infrequent these days. Both our sons just started good jobs out of college. The wife and I have been a great team together for well over 30 years now. If I died tomorrow I’d still be thankful as have had my share of good fortune and then some.

10 Likes

this ones my favourate and proudest i love my baby girl:family_man_girl::heart:

10 Likes

A lovely lady and you should be proud! College degree, correct?

7 Likes

batchlor of arts degree in french with first class honours who wouldnt be proud she has also done her masters degree in political science since then she now living and working in holland @PattonWasRight

8 Likes

I cannot imagine that my ‘baby girl’ is all grown up and ready to TAKE ON THE WORLD…

Wow, a BS in Nursing! I cannot be any more proud of her…

8 Likes

don’t they grow up fast she looks like you @lonewolf

4 Likes

my son at 3 years old he now 31 @lonewolf

5 Likes

@hunter1916

Kieran,

With kids, one cannot blink? All of a sudden, she is 22. My step daughter will be 31. I rarely look at calenders, now! Lol.

4 Likes

@hunter1916

I definitely cannot blame the milkman for her??? If I wasn’t bald I’d be too ‘pretty’ to be a male? LMAO

3 Likes

she will always be better looking than you :joy::joy::joy: @lonewolf

4 Likes

im all outta likes again

3 Likes

@hunter1916

That is a ‘good thing!!!’ She would be pretty HOMEY looking? :rofl:

3 Likes

well she seems like she has a great future ahead of her i wish her luck :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::shamrock:

4 Likes

Girlchilds and mine last father/daughter dance when she turned 13.

9 Likes

our kids bring out the best in us @GOBLIN

8 Likes

@hunter1916

The ole’ luck of an Irishman… Many thanks, sir! She does have a great future ahead of her! I wanted to do that back in my day! I wasn’t dedicated because of all the pain of the divorce and losing my little girl at 3 years old! Watching her get on that plane and moving almost 2000 miles from me… Why woman have to stick it to GOOD MEN that don’t want anything but to be in their childrens’ lives are beyond my grasp! But, that is water under the bridge now and it is time to make up for what was lost!!!

8 Likes

i feel for you brother i had to take my ex to court for access for my son many years ago thankfully he turned out ok but a bit selfish but not as bad as his mother @lonewolf

7 Likes

@hunter1916

The ‘only’ fear that I have is how my daughter will build a strong marriage if all she knows is her mother’s HATRED/RESENTMENT towards men? As soon as ‘obstacle’ gets in her way, how strong a will will she have to overcome the challenge or will she build resentment towards her husband and decide the marriage is not worth fighting for??? I never had the opportunity for counseling and there were deep imbedded problems… Kacera Cera~

6 Likes